What strain should I pick for my second grow?

Giorkos1

Hello everyone,
My first project is soon to come to an end.
For my 2nd grow i plan to take things more seriously,
I will grow 2 or 3 autos, but I haven't decided yet what strains i should choose, one of them will be northern lights as i have one seed left.

What do you guys propose as my second or even 3rd plant?
I was thinking about white widow maybe

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you want big yields, bigger than normal, try White Widow Max, or Big Bud. It really depends what you want from your weed; sativa for more of an energetic high, tall plants. Or indica, more body high, shorter, bushier plant. I like indica strains. I like that **BAM** super high feeling. WWM is white widow x big bud. Right now I'm growing a Sour Grape Kush from MSNL.

Thank a veteran. :Namaste:

I want to do LST, something like in the picture.
420-magazine-mobile1783677450.jpg

Probably from here medicalseeds. cz
There is a shop close to my home

Yes autos :) no problem, you can ask me anything you want.. I want to make a good plan for my 2nd grow, maybe I'll start a journal as well

Yes autos :) no problem, you can ask me anything you want.. I want to make a good plan for my 2nd grow, maybe I'll start a journal as well

I have 3 plants I would recommend: Amnesia Haze, Trainwreck, or THC Bomb. Those are plants that sound good for your use. I would love to see your second grow .

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here are pictures of my Amnesia Haze Autoflowers, this grow got slowed down because they got root bound.
420-magazine-mobile529568579.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1525047238.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1901172787.jpg

420-magazine-mobile589191524.jpg

Here are pictures of my Amnesia Haze Autoflowers, this grow got slowed down because they got root bound.
420-magazine-mobile529568579.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1525047238.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1901172787.jpg

420-magazine-mobile589191524.jpg

Looking good, keep going and good luck .how old are they?

I want to do LST, something like in the picture.
420-magazine-mobile1783677450.jpg

LOL...that is the tie down system I use also. I made a crude graphic to show someone, but don't see it where I thought it was, but it is the exact system I'm using for my Grapefruit C-99. I call it my Centipede System*

I find it the perfect system for light exposure and increasing flowering shoots and keeping the plant tight to the pot. Every shoot has it's own growing space.

Your graphic shows the entire plant circling, but I found I needed to remove a few shoots to keep her open and I split one shoot at a strategic bend to fill in, but it is the exact system, I'd not seen a graphic of it or seen anyone else post using it before, but I know people must have tried it before me, but I figured it out on my own using simple logic to keep contained and not spread wide. Light exposure is maximized.

If you've not used it before?...things can get a little crowded towards the middle of the pot and selective removals may be needed. I also did many tie downs on the shoots to force budding points. The tallest shoots are no more that 4 inches above the rim and a little over 2 wks flowering. I also put into flower very small...due to not having any pot to smoke and it has only circled half way around the rim. To fill in that...I tied the bottom shoots towards the open areas. It will not completely fill in, but the tie downs are forcing side shoots on them and I should get increased bud production from them...not makng lolipop tips.

Where your 3rd node bends severely is where I did a split and made 2 shoots there and I removed the interior shoot to keep open...the shoots after the bend will fill that area. Each shoot should have it's own growing space.

Nice graphic...may I ask where you obtained it?

LOL...that is the tie down system I use also. I made a crude graphic to show someone, but don't see it where I thought it was, but it is the exact system I'm using for my Grapefruit C-99. I call it my Centipede System*

I find it the perfect system for light exposure and increasing flowering shoots and keeping the plant tight to the pot. Every shoot has it's own growing space.

Your graphic shows the entire plant circling, but I found I needed to remove a few shoots to keep her open and I split one shoot at a strategic bend to fill in, but it is the exact system, I'd not seen a graphic of it or seen anyone else post using it before, but I know people must have tried it before me, but I figured it out on my own using simple logic to keep contained and not spread wide. Light exposure is maximized.

If you've not used it before?...things can get a little crowded towards the middle of the pot and selective removals may be needed. I also did many tie downs on the shoots to force budding points. The tallest shoots are no more that 4 inches above the rim and a little over 2 wks flowering. I also put into flower very small...due to not having any pot to smoke and it has only circled half way around the rim. To fill in that...I tied the bottom shoots towards the open areas. It will not completely fill in, but the tie downs are forcing side shoots on them and I should get increased bud production from them...not makng lolipop tips.

Where your 3rd node bends severely is where I did a split and made 2 shoots there and I removed the interior shoot to keep open...the shoots after the bend will fill that area. Each shoot should have it's own growing space.

Nice graphic...may I ask where you obtained it?

I don't remember from where sorry, thanks for the advice

Back
Top Bottom