White Widow Auto clone fooled me

Rider509

Some of you might remember seeing my post about my White Widow Auto clone on one of the Autoflowering threads. I would have sworn that the clone was showing pistils and was going to flower on the same schedule as the donor. I seem to have been wrong, which throws into question a lot of the information I've read about cloning autos. What I thought were pre-flowers are now new leaves and the clone shows every sign of being in veg mode. So what started out as what I thought was an exercise in futility has now become interesting. I'm going to up-pot this clone and see where it goes. I'll update this periodically just in case anyone else is interested.

These are the photos that made me think it was going into flower.
IMG_0034156.JPG
IMG_0041.PNG

And this is what it looks like just a few days later.
IMG_008172.JPG

Definitely in veg mode. Grow that puppy!

Peace, Hyena

Alive and still in veg! That's it by the CO2 tank. I'm so surprised. I've read so much about cloning autos and the conventional wisdom is that they follow the parent plant into flower. Not true in this case. I'm just going to let it go its natural path... no topping, fimming, or training. I'm curious to see what becomes of it.

Photo taken through the plastic tent window with Method Seven grow glasses as an HPS filter.
IMG_033565.JPG

Hey Fingolito! I kinda forgot about this thread. Here's a pic of the clone today. She is doing really well and is filling up with buds nicely.
420-magazine-mobile1369187911.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This thread was educational.

Back
Top Bottom