how much to water young auto seedlings in 3g pots and rapid rooters ???

Amphora420

starting first auto grow .... used rapid rooters in humidity dome /no light /covered / with heating mat for few days till they pop .. left the first 3 too long in the dome 6-7days first batch before trasplanting to 3 g pots .. lost 1 so i have 2 ,10days old in 3g pots under 23w 65k seedling starter flourecent till the 2w mark before i switch them to mh hid and put them in my grow space ... learning from the first time i been pulling the rr from dome soon as they pop and put them under same light till the same 2wk mark . i dont have the space yet to pot them all so besides to 2 im leaving the rest in small trays in the rr ... at this point the 2wks is in 4 days so they all will be pot and moved in my grow room soon questions are =

1.how much water and how ofter should i be watering my auto seedlings in 3g pots 10days old ,under 23w flou , then when i switch till mh/hps 400w (i know these answers for bigger plants just not seedlings in 3g ) also the pots are still wet from transplant few days ago

2.how much water and how ofter should i water my younger seedlings still in rr in trays few days old

3. at what point should i be able to water till run off once all transplanted in 3g

thanksssssssssssssssssss

Back
Top Bottom