Autos Here

JohnnyC

Hey what's going on guys..I was finally able to set up my first grow...I'm just realizing this was the best thing I've probably ever done...and I don't even have big plants or nothing yet my seedlings just sprouted 5 days ago...I'm sick of going to all these dispensaries around her and wasting my money, so I've been doing a lot of research following people who know what there doing..reading these forums and learning to grow is the only information my brain actually absorbs....I'm gonna need some help along the way if you guys are down to help that would be awesome thanks

420-magazine-mobile682262813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1927254242.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey what's going on guys..I was finally able to set up my first grow...I'm just realizing this was the best thing I've probably ever done...and I don't even have big plants or nothing yet my seedlings just sprouted 5 days ago...I'm sick of going to all these dispensaries around her and wasting my money, so I've been doing a lot of research following people who know what there doing..reading these forums and learning to grow is the only information my brain actually absorbs....I'm gonna need some help along the way if you guys are down to help that would be awesome thanks

420-magazine-mobile682262813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1927254242.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Looks good ask away if you are interested you can check out autogrowers unite. We are a growing group and you will be welcomed by some of the best auto growers on 420 magazine

Back
Top Bottom