Help me get started?

Courtney13

I have 2 plants from bag seeds. I know they need more night so I am getting a plant light. Suggestions? Under $6 if possible. (I take them out to get natural sunlight everyday)I germinated then on Feb 28th, and put them in soil on March 4th. Btw. Would it be best if I start over? I didn't know about this app untill 2 days ago and it's so helpful!
Questions.
1.How many hours should they be in light and how many in dark?
2. I've heard about "feeding them" What should I get that's best and not expensive? (I'm on a low budget)
3. What's pH? I remember some from school, but refreshing would be nice.
4. How many times a day do I need to water them and how much?
420-magazine-mobile1624992643.jpg
420-magazine-mobile291866543.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1808017022.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to 420 Courtney
I am sure you will get the best help here. I am very new to growing so want be able to help as much. Just wanted to say welcome, good luck and from what I have learnt, if you want beautiful babies you will need to spend a bit of cash dude. I keep my babies at 18 hours light 6 hours dark, found from research this is yhe best. With feeding I'm sure you will get great advise for your money but do not feed until they are 2/3 weeks in vegetation. About the watering do not over water them I am sure that will be advised to you buy everyone. I had the same fright when I first started but you do bond witb them so much they tell you when they need watering, now at your stage I just kept it moist not very wet. There is a lot once you get into it, you will come to see. But it is the best feeling ever when you start to see progress. When you repot to a bigger pot which I am sure you are about there, try to get some perlite mixed into your soil. I wish you the best and hope you stay on it.

Peace, Light and Love

Welcome to 420 Courtney
I am sure you will get the best help here. I am very new to growing so want be able to help as much. Just wanted to say welcome, good luck and from what I have learnt, if you want beautiful babies you will need to spend a bit of cash dude. I keep my babies at 18 hours light 6 hours dark, found from research this is yhe best. With feeding I'm sure you will get great advise for your money but do not feed until they are 2/3 weeks in vegetation. About the watering do not over water them I am sure that will be advised to you buy everyone. I had the same fright when I first started but you do bond witb them so much they tell you when they need watering, now at your stage I just kept it moist not very wet. There is a lot once you get into it, you will come to see. But it is the best feeling ever when you start to see progress. When you repot to a bigger pot which I am sure you are about there, try to get some perlite mixed into your soil. I wish you the best and hope you stay on it.

Peace, Light and Love
We have a good soil outside so I'm gonna to transfer them to a new pot with that and get some perlite. I plan on getting a better bulb tomorrow, but they mostly go outside when it's nice. How often should I water them? I think I've been over watering. Thanks
Welcome to 420 Courtney

Peace, Light and Love

When you take them outside becareful not to give them less light. Let it see 18 hours or 20 hours light and dark for the rest. Now for watering there is two ways either get used to the weight of your pot, eg: after watering feel it's weight compared to when it's dry. Or I would stick a finger if it's moist inside it's cool. With watering what I have seen is as long as you dont over water it's ok. In time your plants tell you buddy you will fet used to it. Yes for when you have it indoors have a good light, if it's still a seedling 100/200w is kool but as it gets vegetation you may need to up it so you can get a stronger plant, and for flower period I use 400w hps. I am sure you can just do it simple but in the end you will have little yield and if your seeds are not feminised you may stress your plant and get males like I did with my first grow. That's why I brought better light and tent and fan better nutes and all. I hope you grow it well you will I am sure want to build better for your next grow. Growing weed I found is like tattooes, you get one you wanna another better one take care beautiful being hope I was able to help a little.

Peace, Light and Love

When you take them outside becareful not to give them less light. Let it see 18 hours or 20 hours light and dark for the rest. Now for watering there is two ways either get used to the weight of your pot, eg: after watering feel it's weight compared to when it's dry. Or I would stick a finger if it's moist inside it's cool. With watering what I have seen is as long as you dont over water it's ok. In time your plants tell you buddy you will fet used to it. Yes for when you have it indoors have a good light, if it's still a seedling 100/200w is kool but as it gets vegetation you may need to up it so you can get a stronger plant, and for flower period I use 400w hps. I am sure you can just do it simple but in the end you will have little yield and if your seeds are not feminised you may stress your plant and get males like I did with my first grow. That's why I brought better light and tent and fan better nutes and all. I hope you grow it well you will I am sure want to build better for your next grow. Growing weed I found is like tattooes, you get one you wanna another better one take care beautiful being hope I was able to help a little.

Peace, Light and Love
When there inside I put them in a plastic bin with a cover, they have a light about 4in away from them and a fan I keep on low

Also the soil you have it will let your babies go on for 2/3 weeks after that you might need to feed them, unless you have anything in the soil?

Peace, Light and Love

Also the soil you have it will let your babies go on for 2/3 weeks after that you might need to feed them, unless you have anything in the soil?

Peace, Light and Love
No, I'm going to buy some feed tomorrow too

That should be cool for now bug obviously you need a bigger place when it grows. What light are you using buddy? Don't have the light too low on them if it's high. If yoh have like an old cupboard or something just make space in there because you would want reflection for full light to travel in the space which you can create in a cupboard or wardrobe. It want cost you much if you have an old cipboard or wardrobe. Check out "homemade stealth grow box" on youtube you can do a similar thing, as long as you have the invironent for the plant you will be rewarded.

Peace, Light and Love

Kool don't start feed till they are 2/3weeks old dude. I am sure you are gonna make some super weed make your husband proud

Peace, Light and Love

Oh and about your pots you know to change pots when your seedling are growing out of them. If you can make two switches, one from seedling to like 7/8litre then to 18/20 litre obviously when in vegetation.

Peace, Light and Love

Back
Top Bottom