Red stalks and stems ?

Old Fart

Hi. I have a couple of train wreck autos in week 5 that the bottom leaves ( some of them) are turning yellow. The stems and some of the stalks are red. They are in the stretch( I think) as they are starting to flower and are growing about 1/2 inch a day. Should I be concerned. No nutes or calmag or ph tests yet. Ph meter coming this week. Not really sure if I have a problem or not. Thanx. OF

Hi. I have a couple of train wreck autos in week 5 that the bottom leaves ( some of them) are turning yellow. The stems and some of the stalks are red. They are in the stretch( I think) as they are starting to flower and are growing about 1/2 inch a day. Should I be concerned. No nutes or calmag or ph tests yet. Ph meter coming this week. Not really sure if I have a problem or not. Thanx. OF
Can you please post a pic? I'm pretty sure you need to feed cal mag but would like to see before I can recommend you to feed them.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

IMG_041050.JPG
IMG_040956.JPG
IMG_040847.JPG

I don't know if these will help, I trimmed most of them off and the others are just starting to turn

Back
Top Bottom