Jack Herrer Critical X Need Some Help

Beggie

Hi. 33rd day. Suggestions are much appreciated. I did not Top or Fim. What should i do prune or top or fim or too late ? This is my second grow. Does she seems healthy to you ? Yield will be too low imo what do you think ?

IMG_231622.JPG

IMG_231522.JPG

IMG_231421.JPG

IMG_231720.JPG

15-30 should be good distance
LEDs are made to go right on top of your plants so that's good height. Is that how high you have been keeping them ?
What size tent and hood are you using ?

I tried to maintain 30 cm. It is a small toilet 90cmx120cm height is 200cm. I am using SP TD Silent fan. Previous plant had the same stretch problem is it from my light ? I dont not use reflector on the ceiling is it important ?

Usually when you have stretching u are keeping light to high
With LEDs you should probably do some research
From what I get about them they work like a Lazer
What they are pointed at is what gets light
If you look at Mars hydro site they recommend 2 1200 watts for a 4x4 tent
That covers the whole area with the same amount of light
Now like in my case I'm using HID with ceramic hood the light spreads better with less light

After doing some research about the led watts i decided that my light is really low for this kind of space. I am trying to find best price/performance. Any suggestions ? I have to use led otherwise i wont be able to maintain the right temperatures.

After doing some research about the led watts i decided that my light is really low for this kind of space. I am trying to find best price/performance. Any suggestions ? I have to use led otherwise i wont be able to maintain the right temperatures.
Well you could get a couple of 300 watt Mars 2 for 200-250
One for each plant or you could get a 250 watt Hid and vent space not that I think you would have to
I'm running 400 watt in a 3x3 and temp never gets above 84f
That's what I veg under
I may be wrong but I think 3 or 4 LEDs is going to be more heat and watts than using a 250-400 watt Hid

Back
Top Bottom