First Grow Ever - White Widow

TheGrow17

Hey guys, I have two white widow auto plants at day 47. Growing in FF with FF nutes. Started feeding at Week 3. Plants are in Preflower/ flowering but no buds yet. One plant is topped and other un- topped. When can I expect to see buds forming?

Hi, The! I've got a 42 day old auto with the same description. Flowing, but no real buds yet.

Since autos are on their own clock and don't respond to manipulation of the light schedule, there's not much of a way to tell. Far as I've read, it matters what their genetics are. Percentages of ruderalis, indica, and sativa. Generally speaking, more ruderalis = less potency and shorter time to mature.

Do you know which breeder the seeds came from? If you're able to look up the strain, they usually provide estimated time to flower/harvest. They use the MINIMUM to sell more seeds, but it should give you an idea.

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask questions but I just need to know when I can expect to see buds forming. Growing under 250 HPS Here are some pics below
420-magazine-mobile1440838067.jpg

420-magazine-mobile939961972.jpg

Un-Topped Plant
420-magazine-mobile411802404.jpg

Hi, The! I've got a 42 day old auto with the same description. Flowing, but no real buds yet.

Since autos are on their own clock and don't respond to manipulation of the light schedule, there's not much of a way to tell. Far as I've read, it matters what their genetics are. Percentages of ruderalis, indica, and sativa. Generally speaking, more ruderalis = less potency and shorter time to mature.

Do you know which breeder the seeds came from? If you're able to look up the strain, they usually provide estimated time to flower/harvest. They use the MINIMUM to sell more seeds, but it should give you an idea.

Hey Buddy, I purchased my seed from Crop King seed which I see a lot of people did. They said 8 weeks flowering plant. My light schedule has been 20/4 for start.

That's bud building. :) You're further along than I am. It's happening. You've even got frost on sugar leaves. She looks great so just keep doing what you're doing!

Thank you man, I just hope I'm doing the right thing. Seems like it's taking for ever to show true buds. You got any pics of your plant?

Thank you man, I just hope I'm doing the right thing. Seems like it's taking for ever to show true buds. You got any pics of your plant?
Those are buds. :) Every pair of little white hairs represents one calyx. They stack on top of each other. Seeds develop in the calyx of a fertilized plant. The frustration of not being sexed up by a boy plant makes her produce more and more of those pollen seeking hairs. More frustration, more hairs/calyxes = bigger buds. :D

FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017

FlowerNose's White Widow Auto Stealth Grow

Here are my journals. :) I take Lots of pics.

Those are buds. :) Every pair of little white hairs represents one calyx. They stack on top of each other. Seeds develop in the calyx of a fertilized plant. The frustration of not being sexed up by a boy plant makes her produce more and more of those pollen seeking hairs. More frustration, more hairs/calyxes = bigger buds. :D

FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017

FlowerNose's White Widow Auto Stealth Grow

Here are my journals. :) I take Lots of pics.

Haha ok. I guess I just have to be patient then. Thanks man

lol PATIENT? brother in just a few weeks you're gonna be harvesting some flowers! Yo uthink you gotta be patient? I havent even bought my seeds yet! lol Plant looks great to me man. Although I will say it looks more sativa than I thought a white widow would!

Hahah yea I can't wait. Let me know when you start your journal. It would be good to follow and contribute. My white widow is 60%Indica and 40% sativa as you can see below
420-magazine-mobile1200405149.jpg

Back
Top Bottom