White Widow auto - I need help and tips - It's my first time

Pics would help! LOL

420-magazine-mobile1745505778.jpg

That's better:)
From what I can see, soil looks very wet?
Tin foil sux at reflecting usable light..Flat white is better and those cheap Mylar automobile windshield protectors are better still..
Tin foil does reflect heat though which could also contribute the the problem!
The newer growth does look good though...
What light and how far away ?? Ladies seem to be stretching for the light...

That's better:)
From what I can see, soil looks very wet?
Tin foil sux at reflecting usable light..Flat white is better and those cheap Mylar automobile windshield protectors are better still..
Tin foil does reflect heat though which could also contribute the the problem!
The newer growth does look good though...
What light and how far away ?? Ladies seem to be stretching for the light...

Do you think nutrient burn?

Suggest no nutes for a while...let the soil dry out a bit...
Light could be part of it too...
I use $2 Led Bulbs (w/ 2 way splitters) to help with my grow (side lights)
You can gently cut away the seal with an exacto knife or the like, then pry off the plastic globes with a flathead screw driver...now you will have a stronger and more focused light without the diffuser!
Works for me, just a small PIA the first time,,then easy peasy!
Put the lights about 6-8 inches from plant tops or until you don't feel heat on the back of your hand for 15 seconds or more..(place hand between light and plant tops.

Led_conversion.jpg

Suggest no nutes for a while...let the soil dry out a bit...
Light could be part of it too...
I use $2 Led Bulbs (w/ 2 way splitters) to help with my grow (side lights)
You can gently cut away the seal with an exacto knife or the like, then pry off the plastic globes with a flathead screw driver...now you will have a stronger and more focused light without the diffuser!
Works for me, just a small PIA the first time,,then easy peasy!
Put the lights about 6-8 inches from plant tops or until you don't feel heat on the back of your hand for 15 seconds or more..(place hand between light and plant tops.

Led_conversion.jpg

What do you mean by cut away the seal

What do you mean by cut away the seal
There is a rubbery seal between the plastic globe and the ceramic light base..put the Exacto between the globe and ceramic base and slide it around the whole thing...Careful not to lose a finger in the process..:)

I am growing ww auto also, i am on day 18 today, do you ph your water, ph issues are common and can look like that. It could also be nute burn, I've heard ww can be fussy till you figure out how much they can handle, start at 1/4 strength. What day are you on. Im still a rookie myself but maybe this help.✌

Happy Frog is good shit from FF...Ph is a bit high...try lowering to 6.2-6.5 PH..Plants will uptake nutes better at that PH, so I am told!
Also try to keep water (especially when feeding) off the leaves...they will spot and burn and scare the Bjesus out of you!
I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest, and mix with 25% more Perlite for good drainage

Happy Frog is good shit from FF...Ph is a bit high...try lowering to 6.2-6.5 PH..Plants will uptake nutes better at that PH, so I am told!
Also try to keep water (especially when feeding) off the leaves...they will spot and burn and scare the Bjesus out of you!
I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest, and mix with 25% more Perlite for good drainage

How will I lower it by flushing the plant?

Back
Top Bottom