Frustrated!

Guy Cavallero

So these were all planted from seed on May 1st and here it is the 22nd of May and this is his big as they are. Granted these are short Rider Autos but I feel that they should be bigger than they presently are. I talked them at day 14 and this is my present State, any suggestions? I have been doing LST since day 5.
420-magazine-mobile673734044.jpg

So these were all planted from seed on May 1st and here it is the 22nd of May and this is his big as they are. Granted these are short Rider Autos but I feel that they should be bigger than they presently are. I talked them at day 14 and this is my present State, any suggestions? I have been doing LST since day 5.
420-magazine-mobile673734044.jpg
They seem to be doing ok to me. Mine are about the same way. I'm guessing you just started nutes not long ago. That will make them start shooting up

I started nutrients about a week ago. I've forgotten now (that's why I write it down in my journal, lol)but only 1 round so far. I also have been attempting to LST them, but they're so bushy at the main stem that it's difficult to find any room to bend the stems. I'm also afraid to do too much and remove a leaf that is still beneficial. I know.......this is a short Ryder, what do I expect........MASS, LMAO!

The colour looks fine, meaning the nutrient levels are good.
Leaves looking dull without a sheen or shine, as in not glossy are a sign of underwatering, in my experience.
It can take a week or so before seeing a bit of shine start to appear on youngest leaves, and lowest leaves.

Thanks Maximo. Ive been following the nutrition chart from DNF, now that I've found it. These short Ryder autos are so bizarre lol. Leaves at the main stem almost looked crinkly and out of space as they emerge. I've really stretched the two larger ones out today along with a good feed.....they'll love this I'm sure.....24 hours should about do it. Thanks for your comments.

Back
Top Bottom