No auto-flowering and LED lights

Jnv123

Someone told me you can only use LED lights on auto-flowering seeds........is that true?

So I am growing for the first time hydroponically. My little girls are only 2-3 weeks old and there bottom leaves are yellowing really bad. So I got advice from a hydro store and they said they will never grow because I'm using LED lights and my plants are not auto-flowering.

Anyone else have any advice. My PH is really high daily and nothing is working. They look worse everyday.

420-magazine-mobile435093373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile807163286.jpg

You need to give full stats on your grow before anyone can help. Stop shopping at that hydro store they have no idea what they are taking about. You can use leds cannabis. There is no difference in how they use light if they are auto's or photo's only how they switch to flower. I don't think your issues are light related.

Someone told me you can only use LED lights on auto-flowering seeds........is that true?

So I am growing for the first time hydroponically. My little girls are only 2-3 weeks old and there bottom leaves are yellowing really bad. So I got advice from a hydro store and they said they will never grow because I'm using LED lights and my plants are not auto-flowering.

Anyone else have any advice. My PH is really high daily and nothing is working. They look worse everyday.

420-magazine-mobile435093373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile807163286.jpg
No that's definitely not true, it sounds like the guy at the local store is trying to sell you a new light. Sorry I'm don't know much about hydro, but the Ph being off could be your main problem.

You need to give full stats on your grow before anyone can help. Stop shopping at that hydro store they have no idea what they are taking about. You can use leds cannabis. There is no difference in how they use light if they are auto's or photo's only how they switch to flower. I don't think your issues are light related.

Thanks. They are two weeks old. I added a 1/4 cup o. Grow fertilizer 3 days ago and have been leveling out the PH daily because it keeps rising. They look like they need nitrogen. But no matter what they need the PH needs to be stable and it won't stay there. There on a 16/8 light schedule. Maybe I am not adding enough fertilizer (but I don't want to over fertilizer). I'm also using peat pellets as my medium.

The leaves are turning yellow and then browsing at the tips. And it's the older leaves. Not new leaves. But the plant as a whole isn't as green as it should be either.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I feel like nothing is helping.

420-magazine-mobile1491733004.jpg
420-magazine-mobile125511574.jpg

This is there little home.
420-magazine-mobile1339653202.jpg

Whats the ph, whats the temp of the rez, temp of the cabinet, hows your airflow?

The PH has been going up to over 7.0 everyday and I've been leveling it out to 6.0. There is decent air flow, a fan blowing in and out to circulate. The box is inside the house and the house temp is 77 during the day and 72 at night. So it fluctuates a little, but not much. The only thing I'm not sure of is the temp of the Rez, I don't have a thermometer for that. But I can get one. Especially if that could be a problem.

I covered around the base, because I think the light was getting thru to the roots some. So now it's not.

Back
Top Bottom