Autoflower advice here: Ask anything

Keezee

Hey everyone I'm here because I was asked to by one too many friends and definitely not here
for any ego or bragging rights , just here to help share my knowledge.
Ive been in the growing game for I believe 17-19 years
for some reason I lost count awhile back.
Im using a combination of the best LED's and HPS side by side by side etc...
I am on the Autoflower trip over the last year or so, with cropking seeds and we have had major success
now on to our 8th series with NL TW and WW.
1st tip to start
Always use a 7 gallon medium no matter what
when using soil.
Any questions feel free to ask.
Happy Growing

How long have you been letting the WW go? It says 8 weeks but i read to let them go longer. Whats your opinion on this? I have 2 going, started them in solo cups and transplanted into 2 gal pots.

Here they are at day 55ish
No 1
420-magazine-mobile179438365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2090122953.jpg

And no 2
420-magazine-mobile103428164.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1120963593.jpg

Hey everyone I'm here because I was asked to by one too many friends and definitely not here
for any ego or bragging rights , just here to help share my knowledge.
Ive been in the growing game for I believe 17-19 years
for some reason I lost count awhile back.
Im using a combination of the best LED's and HPS side by side by side etc...
I am on the Autoflower trip over the last year or so, with cropking seeds and we have had major success
now on to our 8th series with NL TW and WW.
1st tip to start
Always use a 7 gallon medium no matter what
when using soil.
Any questions feel free to ask.
Happy Growing
Sorry to ask again, but how long are you letting the WW go?

Hey there, I am trying some white widow autos from cks and and wondering how long from seed you are letting them go? Here they are today June 16. They sprouted on April 17 and started showing pistils on day 21. Finished stretch around day 35. The package says 8 week flower
420-magazine-mobile1643454960.jpg
420-magazine-mobile599084203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2141792985.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1400417682.jpg

Hey there, just wondering if your thread is still active? I am trying some white widow autos from cks and and wondering how long from seed you are letting them go? Here they are today June 16. They sprouted on April 17 and started showing pistils on day 21. Finished stretch around day 35. The package says 8 week flower
Idk what happened to the OP but I would have to say it's really gonna depend on what lights and nutes you've used. The times on the seedbanks seeds are usually only achieved with the very best lights and experienced growers. You can almost always add about 1 to 3 weeks to whatever they say. The longer you let them go the more the buds will swell. You should maybe consider some backbuilding on your colas too.

Also, check your trichomes with a Jewelers loupe and when you have about 10-20% amber is when you start your flush. If you do not have a loupe then another way to generally tell is when the pistils are 80-90% red. If she's still spitting out white pistils then she's not done. She looks like she still got some time to go...

So I'm gunna jump on the knowledge train if you would care to direct me.

How long should I wait to flip my babies?

Sensi seeds #1 skunk fem.

6 weeks tomorrow from germination. I topped them early and again set up the scrog at about 7 inch above the soill. They filed up just over half of it, I was gunna wait to get like 70%, or untill I can't do anything with the top left and bottom right corners.
2 foot by 2 foot cupboard CFL.

420-magazine-mobile1567352406.jpg
420-magazine-mobile758178704.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2131545534.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1888061078.jpg

Idk what happened to the OP but I would have to say it's really gonna depend on what lights and nutes you've used. The times on the seedbanks seeds are usually only achieved with the very best lights and experienced growers. You can almost always add about 1 to 3 weeks to whatever they say. The longer you let them go the more the buds will swell. You should maybe consider some backbuilding on your colas too.
Thanks for your thoughts. Sorry about confusion, I copied and pasted from another thread. I have a microscope and plan on going off the trichs to determine when to start the flush. I have been reading about backbuilding buds but I am leary because its my first grow. From my understanding, you wait until after mid flower and then just snip a little off the tops of the buds. Should i give this a go in a week or so?

Thanks for your thoughts. Sorry about confusion, I copied and pasted from another thread. I have a microscope and plan on going off the trichs to determine when to start the flush. I have been reading about backbuilding buds but I am leary because its my first grow. From my understanding, you wait until after mid flower and then just snip a little off the tops of the buds. Should i give this a go in a week or so?
Haha, now I'm even more confused. This is the original thread I replied in. Sorry again for confusing everyone
Hey there, I am trying some white widow autos from cks and and wondering how long from seed you are letting them go? Here they are today June 16. They sprouted on April 17 and started showing pistils on day 21. Finished stretch around day 35. The package says 8 week flower

Sorry for jumping in on you hootel :)
No worries brother. We are all here to learn and help each other out. IMO if you want to fill more of the screen before the flip, then just be patient. Let her grow until you are happy with the canopy then flip er! I'm just a newb but thats what I would do. Keep up the nice work.

Keep growing.✌

Jus wondering how do u flip an auto dont they start flowering when ever they r ready no matter the light schedule i was told by sweetsue for autos u shud do 20 hours on n 4 hours off n i got a dark devil amd a red poison just started and i also have a bluberry already in flower under a perfect sun dwarf star so i will see how the dark ds and the red ps do under the new light but so far things are going great at that light schedual but yea jus kinda wondered what every1 meant by fliping ur autos cause i thought they do that on there own so cudnt u jus leave them in the veg tent for there whole lives 1 reason im asking is cause i do autos and photos and i keep my autos in my veg tent an so far it seems to work out pretty gud 4 me

Back
Top Bottom