Advice please not enough space!

gfletch

hi everyone this is my first post on my first grow. i am doing a super skunk auto and i may have followed some poor advice.

My tent is 0.8m / 0.8m / 1.2m and i was advised to do one large 20l pot under a 250w hps. As you can see from the pics below it has filled the tent and is getting very close to the light.
420-magazine-mobile389108677.jpg

I have used low stress training throughout the grow to try and keep it down but i dont know how much more i can do.
420-magazine-mobile532991473.jpg

thanks for any advice and i am aware next time i need to use smaller pots :)

Re: Advice please, not enough space!!!

I'd say you need a taller tent unless you grow sog style with led or t5 , I would just go taller tent and then use the small tent for veg or starts , your hid light requires more distance from the plant and the 20l pot is probably useing up some height and also promoting growth on the larger size , 3 gal is good for a auto also you could select a strain that stays shorter

low Ryder is a option or low flyer , or if you grew a regular fem instead of autofower you could do more aggressive training lst topping supercroping ex. This would keep the plant low and increase bud sites

thanks for the strain advice guys. @growchygreenz I have tried supper cropping a bit but i am not sure the tent is wide enough? Hopefully i can get a larger tent in the next few days

You can still crush the stems it will slow it down a little bit if you do it at the flip. And they recommend not to use b52 during the first two weeks of 12/12 because it limits the stretch. Could also help if this is indeed true .

And idk what medium you're in so irk if its possible but give it zero N for entirety of 12/12

just an update for you growchyz, i managed to get a larger tent and shes doing really well now. Flowering nicely and got nice and big! you got anything going at the moment?

420-magazine-mobile1259364542.jpg

420-magazine-mobile471986070.jpg

Back
Top Bottom