Poll - What autoflower strain would you like to see in my next journal ?

What strain do you want to see in my next grow?

• Sour Diesel Auto by Dinafem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear 420 members,

The reason why i do this poll is to have you guys help me make a choice ...
As I cant decide which strain to grow and there are countless iterations on this forum of a lot of classic strains grow journals, why not let people decide what they want to see ...

I've made a selection of 5 strains from 4 different breeders for you guys to choose from :

*Bubba Kush Auto by Humboldt Seeds

*Blue Automazar by Dutch passion

*Sour diesel Auto by Dinafem

*Tangie Auto by Blimburn

*Lost Coast Skunk Auto by Humboldt Seeds

so please peeps ... help me decide and see your favorites in a grow journal soon (current grow has 4-5 weeks to go)

I voted for the Lost Coast Skunk...Have never heard it before and that sounds nasty and I bet the results will be great!

It won't let me vote for some reason, probably user error, but I vote for Blue Automazar. I love Skywalker and that sounds like an auto version of it.

It won't let me vote for some reason, probably user error, but I vote for Blue Automazar. I love Skywalker and that sounds like an auto version of it.

hey .. just hand out loads of likes and post some more messages ... i believe 50 posts are needed to get to vote ...build some reputation ( green bar under your name)

but ill take note of your vote and if ye didnt got to vote when it closes ill add one vote to BlueAutoMazar ... fine choice btw ;)

hey .. just hand out loads of likes and post some more messages ... i believe 50 posts are needed to get to vote ...build some reputation ( green bar under your name)

but ill take note of your vote and if ye didnt got to vote when it closes ill add one vote to BlueAutoMazar ... fine choice btw ;)
Thanks for the tip! I'll work on hitting 50 and then I'll vote for real.

Greetings

The Day has come... i must admit that i made a pre-emptive purchase...
Look what arrived last week

420-magazine-mobile1944383138.jpg
420-magazine-mobile810058721.jpg

I also got a freebie ... i choose amnesia haze auto.... its a Classic here in the old world

420-magazine-mobile22580898.jpg

Now its down to days before the tent will get cleaned and reset
My current grow is nearing its end

420-magazine-mobile1787055612.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1840242200.jpg

How about an Auto duck !

ive been eyeballing that one for a while but im afraid I will not grow one in the near future as i think that beside the novelty webbed leaves this plant offers nothing special in terms of effects, taste and yield.
I have yet to find unbiased reviews or feedback on this strain to help me make a definitive call on this variation ...

on a side note this thread is ready for the cemetery as i am currently on day 27 of my blue automazar chosen in this poll ;) see my sig

have you looked at mephistos range of autos ? another good one glueberry og by dutch passion

hmm ... glueberry og is no auto ... and mephistos ... i looked at them and they dont seem appealing to me ... i dunno at first glance you get bombarded with loud colors and flashy names and although that might work on certain people to me it yells "trying to hard to distract ppl from high prices, obscure strains, the absence of genetics info ...and more" i mean ...
lets take an example Grape Crinkle, no genetic background to find ... its a medium yielder and can finish in 55-65 days thats around the 8 week marker ... no way an auto finishes in that time unless they start flowering after 7 days from sprout ... and yet it costs 16.10€ or 19.25$ per bean ... thats very steep for mistery seeds ...
I am not inclined to try them out ... ever
just my paranoid caution speaking here ;)

Hi , well just finished my first grow of any kind ! Auto duck / white widow
3 X small LEDs , some mixed cfls mostly 20-30 watts , and a 125 watt CFL
74 grm cured ... Very enjoyable experience ... Hadn't realised how much work goes into it !!

Back
Top Bottom