14 week White Widow auto - Is it ready to harvest - My first grow

BAR1

WWauto - 14 weeks

Here are my wwa at 14 weeks....how can I tell if they are ready to harvest....my first grow...

white_widow_auto_14_weeks.jpg
WWA_14_weeks.jpg

re: WWauto - 14 weeks

WWA? is that a White Widow cross? 14 weeks seams a little long if it is. Might be worth checking to see that you are not getting any light coming in anywhere. A good Loupe will show you the trichomes. Harvest when some are just starting to turn amber. Old way is to harvest when 3/4 of the hairs have turned red, orange ect. good luck. I had a Malawi go 16 weeks. It gets a lot tougher with some long flowering sativas.

I ordered white widow auto and being my first grow I wouldn't have known if it was anything else...

So I should harvest now... no light getting in for 12 hours of darkness..in tent in cellar..no windows

Here is my White widow auto at 14 weeks..is it ready to harvest? My first grow..I put them outside when sunny and inside tent in basement for 12 hours of darkness..when not outside under leds.
WWA_14_weeks.jpg
white_widow_auto_14_weeks.jpg

Re: 14 week white widow auto..is it ready to harvest...my first grow

You've got a long way to go before you're ready to harvest but in order to make the best choice of when to harvest you need to get a Jeweler's loupe or a 6200 X microscope so you can view the trichomes and make sure they are cloudy and starting to turn Amber this will tell you when you are ready to harvest

Re: 14 week white widow auto..is it ready to harvest...my first grow

Ok thank you ...will buy one

still quite a few white hairs by the looks of it, but always better to go by the trichomes colour. As the previous post stated, cloudy and starting to turn amber is the prime time.

Thanks...haven't been able to access my emails...I have harvested and shared and have been told it's the best....thanks all for your help!!!

Hmm. Not much curing time, I take it, lol?

To me it seems that they were not ready ..Iits a great strain .. Red/orange hairs and 1/4 amber tricomes.. I am growing this strain for the second time. It looks like you changed light to 12/12 these autos grow best at 18/6 and do not change all the way threw.. I had 1 plant ready at 10 weeks and the last one at 12weeks. You may have slowed it down a little with only 12 hr on light. But if you are happy with the final product that is all that matters..

I was very happy....that was my first grow....I have gone on to grow Early Miss, durban poison,cali og cush/haze...just harvested hash plant last night and am growing my second batch of white widow along with purple kush....having fun.... :)

Back
Top Bottom