Transplanting autoflower early bloom?

Robinjohan420

420 Member
Okej, so i have 4 white widows autos in 7 litre pots, i know that you should not transplant autos for the recovery time, they are now showing signs of preflowers and some roots are going thru the pots, should i transplant them to bigger homes or not ? Thank you and sorry if the english is to bad .

Okej, so i have 4 white widows autos in 7 litre pots, i know that you should not transplant autos for the recovery time, they are now showing signs of preflowers and some roots are going thru the pots, should i transplant them to bigger homes or not ? Thank you and sorry if the english is to bad .

No experienced auto growers that can give some input? .

Although Im Canadian, I'm still not sure of the conversion from liters to gallons lol. I know the general rule is to not transplant Autos but I have had success with it in the past. As long as you do your best to not disrupt the root system as you do your transplant, I don't think there's a major issue with it. Make sure you have your medium and your pots ready to go when you do do the transplant. A couple of pictures wouldn't hurt to if you could. What is your medium?

Although Im Canadian, I'm still not sure of the conversion from liters to gallons lol. I know the general rule is to not transplant Autos but I have had success with it in the past. As long as you do your best to not disrupt the root system as you do your transplant, I don't think there's a major issue with it. Make sure you have your medium and your pots ready to go when you do do the transplant. A couple of pictures wouldn't hurt to if you could. What is your medium?

It is like 2 gal i think, Thank you for the answer. i Will probably transplant them to 3 gal this weekend, but here they are atm .
420-magazine-mobile1449042892.jpg
420-magazine-mobile380317154.jpg

Medium is soil .

I know the rules.....don't transplant Autos. No reason not to my friend if the plant doesn't know it happened lol. Just be careful of the root system. I cut my old pot right off, then cradled my plants down into their new home. Don't compact the soil once you've done it either, just cover the roots up.

I know the rules.....don't transplant Autos. No reason not to my friend if the plant doesn't know it happened lol. Just be careful of the root system. I cut my old pot right off, then cradled my plants down into their new home. Don't compact the soil once you've done it either, just cover the roots up.

Haha smart . Thank you for the advice

Back
Top Bottom