Can I get some tips and advice on growing a Super Auto?

WCJ11

I'll tell you guys what I'm thinking.

So I I have a 3x3x6.5 ft tent, 1 400 W LED (debating about getting one more about 300W?).
Also thinking about growing 2 plants each in 5 Gal pots. What are your recommendations for maximum usage of space?

This is only my second grow

Also, what nutrients do you cuz recommend, I wanna to keep it simple but also maximize yield.

Anything else you can think of would be GREATLY appreciated. I'll probably start the grow journal on here soon.

-Curtisss

Re: Can I get some tips and advice on growing a Super Auto (Dutch Passion's AutoMazar

Your 400w led. What type is it? . I imagine it's only drawing 180w from the wall, without knowing it... That's around 20w square foot, you want to about double that, especially if using a cheaper type model, again, I don't know what it is, so no offence meant.. look up hempy buckets.. great easy way of getting results from a first grow..

Re: Can I get some tips and advice on growing a Super Auto (Dutch Passion's AutoMazar

Your 400w led. What type is it? . I imagine it's only drawing 180w from the wall, without knowing it... That's around 20w square foot, you want to about double that, especially if using a cheaper type model, again, I don't know what it is, so no offence meant.. look up hempy buckets.. great easy way of getting results from a first grow..

It's Mars Hydro and I'm already thinking of ordering a new one, about a 300W

It's Mars Hydro and I'm already thinking of ordering a new one, about a 300W

So you got a mars series 2 400w Bc series 1 was a 300w or 600. I would double you watts you need 500 true watts for a decent grow

Back
Top Bottom