White Widow auto flowering

easyrolling

i have a couple of questions, 1 my white widow is in its one full month of veg, and looking awsome, is it to early to put them in flower, 2 do i change the nuts from grow to flower

With Autoflower they do their own thing, I don't believe you can tell them when to flower. From what I understand when she shows flower wait with the flower nutes for a week and then start her gently.

With Autoflower they do their own thing, I don't believe you can tell them when to flower. From what I understand when she shows flower wait with the flower nutes for a week and then start her gently.

Post is a little old but ^ is correct Auto Flower do not need anything and you can not do anything to put in to Flower. Just a 18/6 light schedule start to finish and correct nutes and you will be fine..

you can not do anything to put in to Flower.

While technically true, restricting the root zone and cutting the nitrogen too much can end up causing one to switch faster than if you were growing it in a large container where the root growth is unrestricted and giving it more nitrogen. Or at least that's the impression I've gotten from reading various "Why Are My Auto-Flowers so SMALL?!?" threads, lol.

Back
Top Bottom