Question - If a seed turns out to be auto do I flip?

MadHatterJack

Hey Folks,

My seeds are supposed to be regular Durban kush seeds but today I see they're autos. I've had them in 18/6 for 4 weeks and look! Correct me if I'm wrong about this.
420-magazine-mobile644128799.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1900361310.jpg

Question is am I stuck now in flower and I should flip to flower clock? I wanted to veg a bit longer but I would assume I have to flip asap?
420-magazine-mobile1918820658.jpg

I don't see anything that would 1 make u worry or 2 make u think they autos

I guess because I have been interrupting the dark cycle thinking they are vegging has me concerned. So those female preflowers showing hairs doesn't mean they are autos? I am also fairly sure that's a flower as it has white hairs. No?

all my photoperiods started showing evidence of flowers after the 1st 4-6 weeks(outdoors). photos will keep vegging & keep throwing

a few flowers here & there for practice, autos will flower like crazy as they rush to sexual maturity. If your photos are doing well

then autos are no worry, ie. happy photos makes for happy autos so light the photos the way you want, the autos just don't care &

that is a good thing.

Hey Folks,

My seeds are supposed to be regular Durban kush seeds but today I see they're autos. I've had them in 18/6 for 4 weeks and look! Correct me if I'm wrong about this.
420-magazine-mobile644128799.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1900361310.jpg

Question is am I stuck now in flower and I should flip to flower clock? I wanted to veg a bit longer but I would assume I have to flip asap?
420-magazine-mobile1918820658.jpg
They're not autos. It's just you vegged them to maturity and it's telling you to flip your time now.

Back
Top Bottom