Just need a bit of help

Whitstone

I am growing 5 Auto Flowers for the frist time 4X Auto Speed Buds and 1X Amnisea. My Question is do they look healthy for being 3 weeks and what type of nutrients would I go and buy myself. I must admit I have made two mistakes 1 being I rip half a leaf off when I was watering ( not paying attention ) and 2 I watered the one plant and even then the two bottem leafs dried up and died ( I did try to save them but I dunno what happend ) but the top leafs are fine. So please just let me know what you think and let me know in the harshest way on how I am making mistakes so I can correct them please.

Setup is

1X 450 Watt LED
5X 3 Gallon Pots
1X 4X2X5 Growers Tent
1X 6 Inch Fan
1X Thermostat always between 70-78
5X Auto Seeds

Theres two photos of my plants posted in my profile.

Also they have not had any nutrients since they all sprouted 22-23 days ago I just order the Fox Farm Nutes the three bottle kit and now the other plants botten two leafs are going yellow at the tips and folding up Im starting to get scared since my nutes wont be here till the 6th or 11th

Oh and the three gallon pots have some how lost a crap ton of dirt to the point there like half filled I messed up bad help please!!!!!!!!!!!

20171129_120507.jpg

View image in gallery

I cant remeber the brand but it had very little to no nutes but was also has a bit of that stuff to help for when you do start to use nutes and I buy demoralized water with the consent ph level of 6.5 and a salt content of <10 ppm and the fluoride ion is 0 ppm

A lot of it is trial by error. Got some great people hear with a lot of knowledge. I'm rather new but if you are using ro water might want to look into getting some cal mag with the free nutes.

Im having a couple of beer tonight Canadian ehh :p but il make sure to post photos in the morning of the one plant and its yellow leafs also it wont hurt the plants if i put my phones camera on flash? Thank you everyone for helping some like me out also it means a lot im not the average grower this really does help me just today my doctor told me not to have children because of my condition which I am not mad at him because he knows I am a straight up person who does not like to lie so Thank you all so much

20171130_140958.jpg

Back
Top Bottom