Virgin here!

LurchVegas

I just got the beans and termed via paper towel method. . . Either I'm hella inpatient or it took a long time for the root to sprout. . . Like 3.5 days for these girls n I'm still waiting on a diesel auto to show tap root(show anything really it's been 5 days. . . Should I just trash that one and germ another?) . . . Any way I'm just wanting some feedback on how they look. . . I put em in paper towels to germ eary on the 4th round 2am . . . I put em in the rockwool on the 7th rnd 3am put em the tent and this these are pics from 2 day.. . . I know the seeds shell hadn't even fell off yet but I was eager to get em those buckets for some reason. . . Any and all advice needed and welcome
8fe013b9cbf4ba268582bb073dd025d0.jpg
578620a03735c07820e27c41408db49f.jpg

Virgin here!. . . .

Is the seed shell stuck on her head? Better hurry up and carefully remove it without damaging those leaves. Make sure you get the thin layer of skin, or membrane, off it too or she will die. Try some water or spit and be patient, it'll come off. You can use a toothpick or two to help pry it open but it looks like that's the case.

I hope so. . . I feel like I'm abusing her lol. . . Any info on the light. . . I have it 3ft or so away and on the lowest dimmable level. . . Will it hurt them to be under that light for a certain period of time at this early stage of life?

Back
Top Bottom