Question regarding air circulation with oscilating fan

blk92mustang

Hey everybody, got a quick question on air circulation. Can you let me know if I should keep my oscilating fan running all the time or keep on when the light is going only.

Current set up is I have a 400w HPS light with sun system reflector. Only have two plants flowering at the moment, about 12-14 in tall. Thanks

I'm running mine just during lights on, because the only available outlet is on the timer. Still works fine.

If you have the outlet, 24/0 is good also, but if you have to tie it into your light timer, that's also good.

DD

I'm running mine just during lights on, because the only available outlet is on the timer. Still works fine.

If you have the outlet, 24/0 is good also, but if you have to tie it into your light timer, that's also good.

DD

Bad advice, mold.

High Relative Humidity/condensation Con.....den... say...............tion (Yay Family guy)
with no air circulation at night may generate perfect breeding grounds for mold and powdery mildew. Keep that air flowing.

Even at night plants need decent air movement along with their ventilation as the plants work 24-7

Air movement around the plants is important as it keeps the leaves moving which prevents condensation from forming on stacked leaves etc

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Respiration goes on 24 hours a day. At night they consumes Oxygen & produce Carbon Dioxide.

During the day they produce more oxygen then they consumed over the night

Strange but true

Back
Top Bottom