Foxtailing

Greenthumb422

Whatcha guys' thought on this occurance?
Picture_2831.jpg

the top 1/4 is all new growth where underneath it is dense think bud. I don't like this occurance. Thinking it was due to a few things. I had first thought it was from using Atami bloombastic but then I noticed my girls that I didnn't give Bloombastic to were also foxtailing. I looked back in time about a month and I had a heat issue. I also was feeding some compost tea i made. I think it may have caused a lock out, I mean my girls are by no mean effed up. Just seems that, well I don't even know what week I am in cause I am SoG and always adding girls at different points. But i am around week 6-8, prob more closer to week 8. I had first thought, and still think a few are sativas, just due to how they were growing. Just want to see others thought. Nothing really to do but to learn!

Looks like it's revegging. Did your light cycle change? Light leaks?

not using an old bulb are you?

i'll be #3 to vote revegging: thats exactly what they look like... spot on. Just... so much larger than i'm used to seeing

Strange...

I think I know what happened as I look back and effing pisses me off...not a whole lot, just a lil...well not really pissed but just another experience to learn from. I had my light cycle on, what was it, oh i remember now. I had lights on @ I forget exactly, but I had them on a 13 hour off, and I switched it to 12 and 12, that subtle change had to of done it. I didn't eff the girls up at all. In facto I just clipped all that reveg off today...eff that reveg...those girls' vaginas are sooo tight and dense. I'm sorry I dont keep track of exact time or weeks. Just cuz it gets to be a little much to keep track of when you have a perpetual thing going on

Green, you should have left the leaf, or new veg. The buds will come back. Just more of them. Remember we will use the leaf you clip off the plants and buds to make BUBBLE HASH, my favorite new Toy!
Bubble Bubble everywhere but not enough to eat, a hit a hit my kingdom for a rip of that chronic bubble goo

lol glad you figured it out

So yeah...I am sure its a reveg...I am dislexic...and was messing with my time and instead of having it on 13 off and eleven on it was on 13 on and elenven off. As far as revegging. My girls were just about ready to harvest, now this delay. I do understant its going to add some gerth. But as far as the buds that were about to be harvested and the reveg on top of that. Will the bud get too matured or what? I am not really happy about the reveg!!

If I were you i'd call it a learning experience and start over.

You're risking mold, and a host of other issues, especially them going hermie because of the light stress.

Cut your losses and move forward, and try to pay closer attention to your timers,

2c

4th on reveg. I've heard of people having reveg problems under 24 hours when they changed the strength of light

No shit? I added a 250W to my 150WHPS about two week ago. Now the tips of my buds are all starting big leafs and restretching (but with new flowers), about 5 weeks into flowering... is this what mines going to look like? Maybe I should back off the 250W for now. Hmm...

ultra...I commend your calm and cool response, tried to +rep you for it but couldn't. I'm curious how you think that he might have mold problems due to revegging. Is it due to the potential extra time the bud is on the plant? I don't see that being an issue provided proper air movement is supplied.

ultra...I commend your calm and cool response, tried to +rep you for it but couldn't. I'm curious how you think that he might have mold problems due to revegging. Is it due to the potential extra time the bud is on the plant? I don't see that being an issue provided proper air movement is supplied.

thank you.... you are correct, that was the idea I had: the growth he has seems exceptionally dense, and from my experience, if those tiny "revegging" leaves that grow right off the stalk die... they'll die WITHIN the buds, and I can't see that going anywhere good.

Was just my humble opinion... on top of that I think he could have light penetration issues as well because the plants will be so lanky.

thank you.... you are correct, that was the idea I had: the growth he has seems exceptionally dense, and from my experience, if those tiny "revegging" leaves that grow right off the stalk die... they'll die WITHIN the buds, and I can't see that going anywhere good.

Ah that makes a lot of sense...I'll stash that away for future reference if ever needed.

Back
Top Bottom