Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • From the day you switch to 12/12

34 66.67%
  • From the first sight of hairs

17 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flowering Times

Plant of The Month Winner - May 2012 - Crème de la Crème Photo Contest 2nd Place – December 2016 Hash Hound's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Flowering Times

Maybe my original question wasn't stated clear enough. I am not referring to how many weeks of flowering.

What I meant was:

Do you count the weeks of flowering from the day you flip to 12/12?

Or do you count the weeks of flowering from the first sight of hairs after you flip to 12/12? NOT referring to seeing pre-flowers.

I know all strains are different, just curious when people start counting the weeks.

Let's play nice guys. We are here to learn and share.
    My girl friend says she wishes I had as much passion about her as I do about weed.

All this good weed, but it's still not hash.

USArmy Veteran 71-74 Kaiserslautern, Ger. any my old army buds out there?

All text and pictures uploaded by this person is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

Post Thanks / Like

From seed or clone?

Post Thanks / Like

No, from seed you count from the first pistol sign, once you see a white start counting weeks. I dont know about clones
    "A friend with weed is a friend indeed."

"The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture."
    - Thomas Jefferson

My Current Grow
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ther-grow.html

Post Thanks / Like

In my journeys I have come to learn that if ur going from seed, wait for them to show there sex be4 countdown. If u veg for a long period of time then obviously they will show there sex during veg and can start countdown as soon as u flip to 12/12.
    If u veg for a short period in which they have not shown there sex, and are flipped to 12/12, u have to wait for them to show there sex during the flowering period.

From clone:
    She has already shown her sex and can be transplanted to 12/12 as soon as roots are visible. Let the countdown begin! Hope this helps.
    exile19, Hash Hound liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvpiff View Post
    In my journeys I have come to learn that if ur going from seed, wait for them to show there sex be4 countdown. If u veg for a long period of time then obviously they will show there sex during veg and can start countdown as soon as u flip to 12/12.
    If u veg for a short period in which they have not shown there sex, and are flipped to 12/12, u have to wait for them to show there sex during the flowering period.

From clone:
    She has already shown her sex and can be transplanted to 12/12 as soon as roots are visible. Let the countdown begin! Hope this helps.
    Ding ding ding correct
    "A friend with weed is a friend indeed."

"The greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add a useful plant to its culture."
    - Thomas Jefferson

My Current Grow
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ther-grow.html

Member of the Month - December 2014 BeemerBill's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Great info guys. I just went into flowering with 8 clones and the hairs are everywhere. I guess the countdown has started. I hope. (:o)}}}}}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12