Bloom Boosters & Additives

Local Grown

Hi, we are at day 35 of 12/12. What boosters and or additives do you use during bloom? :thanks: :peace:

Grow_338.jpg
Grow_331.jpg

re: Bloom Boosters & Additives

Yo dude, WAY too many plants together, They stress like that.
You'd get MORE bigger FATTER DENSER nuggets and less FLUFF if you spread them out a wee bit and incorporated Stress training. nice frost though. just give the ladies some space!

Yo dude, WAY too many plants together, They stress like that.
You'd get MORE bigger FATTER DENSER nuggets and less FLUFF if you spread them out a wee bit and incorporated Stress training. nice frost though. just give the ladies some space!

Not true. Many awesome journals on here that run hempys the same way.

Ive had the experience firsthand. Unless youre SCOG-ing that many together is too stressful to yeild mostly fat big nuggets. I bet youre only pulling 5 ounces a plant, if that. You can pull a good 10 if not 14 ounces a plabt with more room around ur ladys and epic conditions. Nice light setup and concept you got there. Try it out grow like 8 - 12 females together instead of like 24. Honestly with more room you wouldnt even need to add any bloom boosts. But they work i guess.i dontlike them. Personally i use subcools supersoil

Ive had the experience firsthand. Unless youre SCOG-ing that many together is too stressful to yeild mostly fat big nuggets. I bet youre only pulling 5 ounces a plant, if that. You can pull a good 10 if not 14 ounces a plabt with more room around ur ladys and epic conditions. Nice light setup and concept you got there. Try it out grow like 8 - 12 females together instead of like 24. Honestly with more room you wouldnt even need to add any bloom boosts. But they work i guess.i dontlike them. Personally i use subcools supersoil

Its nice to have first hand experience and if you search through this forum for 2 liter hempy grows you'll see many healthy, successful, first hand experienced grows that debunk the myth you are trying to portray. Here I did the leg work for you.

2 Liter Hempy SOG

Sup Local ,

Plants are looking great , a bit stretched if yo ask me ,but i would be glad to have a smoke of your Stash !

@ Mike there are many roads to rome my man , i just finished a sog with 25 on a square meter (maybe more) and yielded 16 K .

C around Local

Im going to try that method. It looks like terraponics almost. Except no ebb and flow system. Manual watering. Ive never grown in other soiless mediums. So i guess they have different results. Everyone grows different i guess.

Growing Weed In My Closet - Final Harvest and Smoke Reports - YouTube

I watched that a year ago and followed his advice coz i was gettn lots of FLUFF. Before i had 14 plants in 3 gallons under 2400. Watts .I now run 8 under 2400 watts and get more weight than i did with 14 and more dense nuggets from iducing stress sraining. But i use 5 gallon buckets and supersoil

HIGHTIMES.COM > Subcool’s Super Soil Step-by-Step

I guess ill have to try it though with this medium and see what happens. Its always good to expand knowledge

Edit :

Sorry to bump your topic local ,and do i sound silly to ask whats hempy ?

Just a nickname for weed or marijuana just calln it hempy. It couldjust be called 2 Liter screen or green style grow. But stoners are inventive man. Haha gotta give techniques a nickname!

Plants are looking good, great growth rate! What nutes are you running now? Most companies make their own boosters. Odds are the line you are using has a booster...maybe. I've seen and had good results with General Hydro KoolBloom, and their FloraNectar. I like the FloraNectar because it not only has molasses in it, it also has a nice amount of Magnesium. The Koolbloom has a high amount of P and K.

Edit :

Sorry to bump your topic local ,and do i sound silly to ask whats hempy ?

Hempy is a form of growing. It uses only Perlite as the growing medium. Basically a type of passive hydroponics. LOTS of oxygen to the roots. Apparently the guy that started that style of growing was named Hempy and that stuck.

I thought hempy was growing with 100% perlite plus in a closed container that has a hole drilled in it 2 inches from the bottom. You water until a decent amount of run off comes out of that holes, about as much as was in that 2 inch space. It is like bottom feeding.

used 10-10-10 all throughout veg, here and there.. happy frog tomato and vegetable pellets a few times.. considering plants were only germinated in end of june, doing very well.. now, they are all budding pretty well.. couple nice plants.. one shorty full of nugs.. gave them some potash from a fire I made last week.. responded well, just gave them a light dose of tiger bloom.. and that's it for all nutes.. now just gonna water em when they need it, we've been having really good weather.. haven't taken any pics yet but I will.. few more weeks, probly about 2 to 2 and a half.. psyched..

Tiger bloom, is not organic, if thats what you are going for, it has synthetic salts in it. Try big bloom instead it is organic and is a fantastic booster

Tiger bloom, is not organic, if thats what you are going for, it has synthetic salts in it. Try big bloom instead it is organic and is a fantastic booster

I don't FoxFarm nute --- but isn't BigBloom a base nute, and Tiger the booster?
Tiger Bloom isn't organic, as it has EDTA in it to chelate Ca and Fe.... somethin' like that.

Back
Top Bottom