Help

kobo151

Im growin plants and i was told that of u let the planr grow to be 1 foot and when it reaches 1 foot u cut the top of the plant and it should grow two brances from the one planr and produce twice as much bud then a single brance is this true or a wise ttale thax for your help

If your nodes are growing close together or in pairs and you cut the top node off then the 2 nodes below will branch off, and your lower branches will catch up some what to the top resulting in a bushier plant. There are other ways of training plants to make them bushier during veg like cutting off part of the node not to kill it but to stunt the growth, this allows other branches to catch up to the top of the plant and if done correctly the plant will not continue to branch out into new tops.

Im growin plants and i was told that of u let the planr grow to be 1 foot and when it reaches 1 foot u cut the top of the plant and it should grow two brances from the one planr and produce twice as much bud then a single brance is this true or a wise ttale thax for your help

Good morning and welcome to 420 magazine.
Friend i can tell by the way that you ask your question that your pretty new to this site (even without your low post count).
Please browse to the Grow Room and read your eyes red for about a month ;)

cutting the tops of plants comes under two catagories...topping and fiming. depending on exactly where you cut will determine the plants behaviour afterwards, but crudely speaking the person that told you that was telling the truth.

really tho, i cant stress enough just how much information is in that grow section..litterally everything you need to know to turn a square of mud and a seed into the finest tin full of rock hard, resin dripping buds. =)

Back
Top Bottom