Too much bud - Major problem! Help!

growembig

So this has to sound like the most ridiculous problem ever but I am very serious and need your help!

This is only my second real grow.... the other one I was just messing around but this time I decided to get serious with equipment.

My setup:

8 x 13 gallon undercurrent system
10x5 Tent
3 x 600 w HPS

Growing medibud, jack the ripper, green crack, tangerine dream and sour grapes

I setup a scrog only about 8 inches above the pots because the buckets are so tall. After they popped thru the scrog and my screen was full, I let them get about 6 inches taller before moving them to 12/12. This is where I think I screwed up badly.

Now I have plants that are 6+ ft tall (buckets included) and they are as top heavy as hell and only at 4 weeks into flower. I have full colas just falling over, leaning into the sides of the tent, etc. I've had to cut the hangers off of my lights and now I have the fixtures secured directly to the top of the tent with wire and the plants are still touching them.

My biggest problem - I only have access to one side of the tent. Can't even get to the ones in the back and there is just a mess of stuff piled up on each other and falling over.

I was excited at first but now im worried about breakage and mold too.

I stay at about 40% humidity or lower all day and night. Should I be concerned? Do I need to look at adding a dehumidifier to the tent?

I've tried using a metal coat hanger to get in there and stand some of the colas back up and then I tied them up to the top of the tent with some wire. I can't get them all though and the ones I have got to are now growing buds up around the wires and im not sure ill ever see them again.

I have a day or two to do something but im not even sure what to do. I want this to come out as good as possible but I literally have more colas than I have tent and they are all falling into each other and i'm at a loss.

HELP! What should I do? I wish I could post pics... but i guess I don't have permission yet.

Thanks in advance

Re: Too much bud - major problem!!! Help!

All I can say is get some twine, tie what ya can and cull the weak
my last scrog got like that. but nowhere near what yours sound like (love to see it) but yeah I had to do that.
A lot of folks will take leaves off at day 21 of flower so you may wish to thin out some . that way you will get more air flow and light.
one other thing would be add some silica to your soil that helps build stronger stems.
well thats about all I got for you.
good luck and get some pictures:)

dont think so boss, just go to the top of the page and click the word Gallery
there is everything you need to post pictures there. I aint know good at postin links so your on your own:)
but I am sure you will figure it out. hell I did:)
Is there a wait time until you can add photos?

Well aint that just a pain in the arse. Remove the simple upload button on the software and turn it into a 10 step process? Weeeeeeeeee!!! :D :D

Ok... got em....

Screen_Shot_2012-12-03_at_8_41_53_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2012-12-03_at_8_41_36_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2012-12-03_at_8_41_24_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2012-12-03_at_8_41_06_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2012-12-03_at_8_40_44_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2012-12-03_at_8_40_26_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2012-12-03_at_8_40_09_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2012-12-03_at_8_38_47_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2012-12-03_at_8_38_24_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2012-12-03_at_8_37_51_AM.png

Dang whatever your doing your plants are loving you for it :) but yea i would use some string to tie what i can, what nutrients are you using?

Dam nice looking plants , the sativa plants like the jack almost have a 3 1/2 tines stretch on most but dam nice looking now I know to flip mine a little earlier. Agreed with the twine and trimming fan leaves and branches that are really not needed or are blocking air/light. Best of luck gonna be a nice new year for you.

i was running gh on my last grow as base it does what u need in a base but i also used them with snow storm ultra+big bud+bud blood+ next time want to try out advanceds jungle juice. under current was allways currious about it looks pretty gnarly.

current grow
Sweet Mango Auto Grow

Back
Top Bottom