5 weeks in flowering how do they look?

Random

Hello farmers,

This is my very first grow so i need some opinions, are they looking good or not for week 5?

My plants is from bagseeds

This is the 1st one she is very lanky weak and tall so i tied her to the box

IMG_17046.JPG

IMG_17205.JPG

This is the 2nd one

IMG_17135.JPG

The overview:

IMG_17164.JPG

The other plant in the corner is in week 3 now, i found the seed in ak-47 bud :)

I use 400w HPS with reflector from 2 weeks(before that i use cfls) . The hps is 50 sm away from the tops. I will upload closer shots of the buds tonight. :)

Here is a closer shots of the buds in HD :D

First we will start with the lanky lanky slow flowering sativa. Yesterday flush her with 2liters of pure water- 5th weeks in flowering

Here a closer look of main cola

IMG_17226.JPG

Here is another shot of the cola with flash :)

IMG_17545.JPG

Here is some nugs below the cola

IMG_17307.JPG

This is somewher in the middle

IMG_17289.JPG

And here is some of the lowest nugs.

IMG_17247.JPG

Now this is the indica - 5th weeks in flowering

Starting with the view from above

IMG_17816.JPG

and the main cola

IMG_17656.JPG

and this is somewher in the middle

IMG_17397.JPG

These two plants are now in 5th week flowering.

Now continue with this plant look like mostly sativa. She is Ak47xUnknown - 3th weeks in flowering. She have more buds than the other sativa only in 3 weeks.

IMG_175711.JPG

Sorry for my bad english i use a translator :)

Good looking babys there.not a pro but still.. looks about halfway done. Out of curosity, why are some of the pics so dark? Seems like a lot of shadow.

Depends on the camera if it picks up enough light from your HID it will not flash, the brighter pics are when the flash went off, I too have done this. no biggie good loking plants hope that sativa fattens up over the next 2 and almost 1/2 months. Growing a few myself, but think it takes longer top start flower due to the plant knowinf ti has 13 weeks to finish, not 8 like most indicas, Peace OG

Lol so it is gonna be some very long journey for my sativa almost 5 months. But all i want in the end is at least 50 grams nice thick buds (and some hash maybe) from that plants, is it possible? And yes the shadows are from the flash, otherwise i use 400w hps.

Thanks for the support i will keep the thread up to date :)

PS: Btw the sativa was over nuted, so i flush her with 2 liters of water. The pot that i use is 7L. And the plant N3 have some deficit (i think it is Mg deficit but i'm not sure) i will post pictures of the problem leaves tonight.

What is this deficit farmers? Have yellow on the tips of the leafs. Interveinal yellowing on the old big fan leafs. Brown spots on the edges on the fan leafs. I think is mg deficit, so yesterday i water her with 1/2 teaspoon epsolm salt.

Pictures:

IMG_189611.JPG

IMG_18998.JPG

IMG_19039.JPG

IMG_18978.JPG

Yeah I'd definitely recommend lowering the light on the next grow. I have never, ever seen such skinny plants. I think hash is very much out of the question with this grow. Unless you want only a gram. Then maybe. Let us know how it smoked

Yeah bro something's definitely wrong. I have 2 outdoor plants at week five and they're loaded down. Maybe your lights? I would need to know more but I would expect to see a lot more development by week five

Back
Top Bottom