Is my cannabis plant flowering?

iCTekk

My plant is only about a foot tall and 2 months and I'm seeing weird leaves form everywhere
And want to know if its possible to flower that early? This is my first time growing so I'm not sure
Thanks for reading my post!
image2525.jpg

It's outdoor and it's a bit to early for budding no? Only this one is like this it has those all the way down

whats the ph of the water
pH_chart71.jpg

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies312.jpg

could be a deficiency

Maybe but if that was the case wouldn't the rest of my other plants show the same results? I have them in the ground with fertilizer. Would it be better to grow in pots or would they still grow good I'm the ground?

It's definitely not budding
Maybe heat stress? What have the temps been

Lately it's been 80-92 degrees the whole summer next week it's supposed to be in the 100's should I put them in pots to move them around if needed or just leave them in the ground?

Your plants are not flowering. It looks like heat or light stress. How long ago were they put in the ground? If you put a clone or seedling outside in the ground before it has a chance to aclimate to the sun it can cause new growth to twist, burn or yellow. Being a young age and put into good soil it should not have any nutrient problems even with unbalanced ph water it would take a while and wouldnt twist the leaves just brown or spot them. If they havent been adjusted to the outside sun and thats whats causing it think about a temporary shade tent. It wont cause them to flower early but just give them a break from the power of the sun for a bit

Your plants are not flowering. It looks like heat or light stress. How long ago were they put in the ground? If you put a clone or seedling outside in the ground before it has a chance to aclimate to the sun it can cause new growth to twist, burn or yellow. Being a young age and put into good soil it should not have any nutrient problems even with unbalanced ph water it would take a while and wouldnt twist the leaves just brown or spot them. If they havent been adjusted to the outside sun and thats whats causing it think about a temporary shade tent. It wont cause them to flower early but just give them a break from the power of the sun for a bit

Thats good advice there broseph

Back
Top Bottom