Mystery Colombian cannabis, 13 weeks, pics inside

Viu Caravanos

Hello everybody!
This is my second grow. I got this plant at 3 weeks veg from a friend who told me it was from a seed a buddy of his got in santa marta colombia. she's now in the middle of week 13 from 12/12 under 600 HPS.
I discovered yesterday I was not using the right nutes!

UK_schemaaarde.png

I was using the red one all the way until now, and when I started using the blue one I stopped using the green one.
I'm using also overdrive and rhino skin (was using big bud before overdrive).
The buds are sticky and some of the buds are pretty big, but they're fluffy - not dense enough.

can it be because of the nutes? or maybe it's just because I've still some time to go? (would appreciate your opinion on when you guys think that is).
do you think I should flush it? I flushed it before 2 waterings but both of them were with the wrong nutes.

Thank you! Pics below :)

This is genuine sativa bud, man :) And it looks 100% Colombian. You don't know how lucky you are, it's an extremely rare landrace strain that many dream of :tokin:

To be honest it might be ready already. With pure sativa you should shoot into 90% trichomes clear 10% amber at most, but pull out straight away if you see any amber. Have you checked your trichomes? With landrace sativas you won't get dense buds either, cause these plants just don't grow them :)

I'm in. What a find. I'm just here to watch and cheer. :goodjob:

It's up to you. Just wondering, since you were using the wrong nutes this whole time what the root ball looks like. Not an expert but I would do a flush anyways, you're at week 13. How many weeks left?

Did I read that wrong or are you flushing with nutes? should be pure water.

I didn't flush with nutes, just water. anyway, in 2 days week 17 will start so tomorrow i'm starting to flush.

conradino23:
I don't really see any amber trichs but she's been putting a lot of weight in the last few days - she's quite a beast :).
probably gonna take her down in a week and half or so.

I'll keep you guys informed, thank you for showing interest! I hope to post some more pics soon

I didn't flush with nutes, just water. anyway, in 2 days week 17 will start so tomorrow i'm starting to flush.

conradino23:
I don't really see any amber trichs but she's been putting a lot of weight in the last few days - she's quite a beast :).
probably gonna take her down in a week and half or so.

I'll keep you guys informed, thank you for showing interest! I hope to post some more pics soon

Good to hear Viu Caravanos. We're all salivating over the ones you've already posted. Such a rare pleasure to watch one come into her own. When you take those pictures, make sure the phone or camera is in landscape mode. That way they load in right side up.

So glad you decided to share this glorious plant with us. Where have you been hiding her all this time? Wow! What a beauty.

Thank you Sue!
I certainly appreciated this colombian beauty that found herself waking up on the other side of the world, but hearing everybody here I'm starting to appreciate her even more! :)
The guy that I got her from is more of a "commercial" grower and did not want to grow this long flowering strain. Being the gambler that I am I took a chance. ;)
here are a few pics of her I found, when she was just starting to flower:

20150130_191214.jpg

20150205_070500.jpg

20150130_191257.jpg

20150205_070455.jpg

20150205_070443.jpg

This is a beautiful strain and I actually never saw anyone flowering it indoor. If I was you I'd reveg after harvest and then start cloning the shiiiiit out of her :)

My husband brought some back from Columbia thirty years ago. He believes this may be close to that strain. Best high he ever got. A two hit, hallucinogenic high that lasted for several hours. He remembers sitting on the beach on the back of the van after two hits and time stood still. People walking towards him in the distance never got any closer. LOL.

My own personal best high, from the same time and also hallucinogenic, was a wonderful Columbian import as well.

You, my friend, are in for a rare treat. I'd take Conradino's advice and extend this genetic line.

So u see for yourself, man :) Colombian Gold aka. Santa Marta Gold was priced as the most expensive marijuana bud on the market in the 70s (I'm too young to even see it), and was famous for euphoric, bordeline psychedelic flights lasting 4-5 hours :) Main ingredient of Sacred Seeds Skunk #1 that was bred in California, which injected this high into the strain :tokin: I believe Green Crack is so skyline euphoric due to this genetics. You'll find two types of heads from my talks with other growers, ones who say that Thai Stick was the best, and the other ones who point to Colombian Gold :) Yeah, pretty much top of the top sativas if you were to believe people :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom