Need nutes help for flower cycle

db003

hello everyone I am on my first grow I am week three of veg and I still have no nutes for my flower cycle all I have are nutes for my veg cycle so far I have been using Earth Juice Elements Cal-n-Mag earth juice hi brix Aurora Innovations Roots Organics Buddha Grow and Aurora Innovations Roots Organics ancient amber and great big plants natural compost extract and tappin roots natural all stages plant fertilizer I still don't know to much about nutes and need some advice I don't know what nutes to get I could get a bottle of Aurora Innovations Roots Organics Buddha bloom from eBay here is some info on my grow I am on a budget but I think I could get the general organics go box tell me what you think and what nutes you would think I could use this is my first grow so I might be over thinking it

What strain is it? one green crack clone and one Larry's og clone

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? they are both hybrid's

What percentages? the green crack is a sativa dominant strain(70% Sativa, 30% Indica) the Larry og is a Indica Dominant I don't know the percentages of the larry og clone

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? they are both in veg

If in Veg... For how long? picked up on 4/4/2015 its now 4/21/2015 I am now on day 17 of veg

Indoor or outdoor? indoor grow tent 32"x32"x63"

Soil or Hydro? growing in soil

If soil... what is in your mix? I am using roots organics original only no additives no soil amendments

If soil... What size pot? both clones are in three gallon roots organics roots pots

Size of light? a single mars II 400watt led grow light

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f as of yesterday

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 16% as of yesterday

PH of media or res? not sure on ph. yet

Sorry bro but that seems like too vague a question which is why I don't think you are getting responses. It is much easier to get a response when you are asking more specific questions like "will this mix work" or "whats wrong with this".

I just got back from one of the hydro stores in my area. They probably have more than 20 different brands ( I saw 3 form Holland alone). All will work great. The issue is about your experience and skill level not the nutes. No brand, no matter how expensive it is, will replace knowledge and experience.

There are a lot of factors involved so it is hard to give a good answer. Lots of people like Earth Juice products so if you are having a good time with it why not continue with the product line and use the bloom cycle stuff?

Man I grew for years before all these fancy products existed and got frosty Crystaly white, thick, fore arm sized, sticky buds using Miracle Grow bloom booster and a few special teas. But I had a supper awesome soil mix as a base. When I do a soil run I don't need any additives during Veg because the super soil mix I made is enough. You are using a ton of stuff in veg and I bet I could grow one right next to it and only add water and be just as healthy. Not trying to be a jerk here I am just saying that Veg is very robust and can done very effectively on a fraction of the cost you are spending on it... especially in soil.

I like Mad Farmers MOAB as you can get it in powder form for cheap and is basically the same thing as Advanced Nutrients Big Bud. AN BB is what most people will tell you is the best bloom enhancer on the market.

Also the Bud Factor X from AN is great but very expensive. The link below is to a tea that I make that combines the ingredients found in AN Nirvana and Bud factor X plus Beneficial bacteria and fungi and other important things all into one tea you can use that generates great results for almost no cost. It is very strong so do it when you are going to be around for a few days in case you need to flush it out if you added too much. I was making this to add to a Hydro RDWC grow not soil. It works great for either just the dose may vary. Again I use a supersoil mix so I need less fertilizer during the grow. Some people go the opposite direction going the Hempy bucket rout which is basically a nutrient free soil mix that you have to add everything just like hydro. You are probably somewhere in between those 2 extremes.
Tea Bag your DWC

Best of Luck!

You are definitely going to need to get some flowering nutes man. If not you may end up with skinny crappy buds if you end up with any at all. Worst case scenario the plants die of nutrient deficiency before being able to harvest anything worth while.

What do you think of ANs Big Bud?

Sorry bro but that seems like too vague a question which is why I don't think you are getting responses. It is much easier to get a response when you are asking more specific questions like "will this mix work" or "whats wrong with this".

I just got back from one of the hydro stores in my area. They probably have more than 20 different brands ( I saw 3 form Holland alone). All will work great. The issue is about your experience and skill level not the nutes. No brand, no matter how expensive it is, will replace knowledge and experience.

There are a lot of factors involved so it is hard to give a good answer. Lots of people like Earth Juice products so if you are having a good time with it why not continue with the product line and use the bloom cycle stuff?

Man I grew for years before all these fancy products existed and got frosty Crystaly white, thick, fore arm sized, sticky buds using Miracle Grow bloom booster and a few special teas. But I had a supper awesome soil mix as a base. When I do a soil run I don't need any additives during Veg because the super soil mix I made is enough. You are using a ton of stuff in veg and I bet I could grow one right next to it and only add water and be just as healthy. Not trying to be a jerk here I am just saying that Veg is very robust and can done very effectively on a fraction of the cost you are spending on it... especially in soil.

I like Mad Farmers MOAB as you can get it in powder form for cheap and is basically the same thing as Advanced Nutrients Big Bud. AN BB is what most people will tell you is the best bloom enhancer on the market.

Also the Bud Factor X from AN is great but very expensive. The link below is to a tea that I make that combines the ingredients found in AN Nirvana and Bud factor X plus Beneficial bacteria and fungi and other important things all into one tea you can use that generates great results for almost no cost. It is very strong so do it when you are going to be around for a few days in case you need to flush it out if you added too much. I was making this to add to a Hydro RDWC grow not soil. It works great for either just the dose may vary. Again I use a supersoil mix so I need less fertilizer during the grow. Some people go the opposite direction going the Hempy bucket rout which is basically a nutrient free soil mix that you have to add everything just like hydro. You are probably somewhere in between those 2 extremes.
Tea Bag your DWC

Best of Luck!

Back
Top Bottom