A stubborn Chrystal

cannilingus

i had four regular seedlings, of chrystal. after about ten days, two showed as males. one, a female. one left, that REFUSES to show! and its been two weeks more, now! "it" is taking up nutes, and water, fine. but, no sign of sex. period. any ideas? should i just shit can it, and be happy with the one girl? they both seem to have sativa-ish leaves. much thinner than any of my other strains.

well, i hurt the seed plants. they are in bloom, but, seem way stunted. one is a more taller sativa pheno. the other is more hybride, 50/50 looking. the clone plants, are way healthier. in fact, i just sterilyed my dwc cloner, and took many clones today. including four of the hybride chriystal. also took /. god. jack herer. blackjack. full moon. and girl scout cookies. and, papaya, which is a stout, tough, fast growing monster. cant wait for it to grow some more. but, i think the chrystal will be ok. they are not as nute tollerant, is all. i think....

as i recall, i have had the same reactions, out of any white strains i have tried. all seemed like weak plants, that way. but allways, it seems the seed plants, are allways not as good as their clone offspring. thats why im wondering now, if i should put the seed plants outdoor, or get clones of them, and put those outside? i got both fem seeds of hollands hope, and frissian dew.

as i recall, i have had the same reactions, out of any white strains i have tried. all seemed like weak plants, that way. but allways, it seems the seed plants, are allways not as good as their clone offspring. thats why im wondering now, if i should put the seed plants outdoor, or get clones of them, and put those outside? i got both fem seeds of hollands hope, and frissian dew.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing Canna. I haven't found a white strain that I enjoyed growing in dirt. Maybe they do better in other mediums. I agree too that clones seem to have an extra punch. Good luck with those HH and FD!

the two seed chrystals have a week left to go. wont get much out of em. they were not doing well. think i burned them. ill get a taste. but, the clones, i just put two i flower tonight. and they are way healthier! darn seed plants. i dont know what to think. makes me wonder, about my four seedling i have now, for the outdoor. two frissian dew, two hollands hope. wonder if is should take clones as soon as possible, so i can hope to get em ready by may 10? i may just shit can seed plants from now on, after taking clones. is it just me? or is this pheomenone wide stread? i looked it up. most say no diff. well, i sure wouldent know it.

P3082384.JPG
P3082385.JPG

here is one of the two seed plants that were stunted. this is day 59. not sure when they will be ready. this is the sativa looking one. oddly, both phenos, of their clones, look not to be growing like this. wtf? anyway. this is not ready. any ideas when? ten, maybe/

Could be a phenomenon where you run a few cycles of clones and they each get more powerful - yet, you've alsomade refinements and dialed the strain in, so it should be more healthy/terped/potent. ??

Nice plant canna...maybe pull at 80% or so cloudy, and while she still smells strong... is she lemons, oil, and wood or all skunky?

oh, hi care! nice to have you reply! i was hoping you would. ty! anyway. the two i have, are seed plants, as i have stated. i have some of one type, in flower now, and the original two, are at near nine weeks in flower. they dont seem ready, at all. no real smell, as yet. nirana, says 8-10 weeks finish time. which leaves me ten or so days left, as of this writing. the kids, seem more shorter. and less sativa. odd. however, i have noticed, with other strains, a much better outcome, and yield, with the clones, than the mothers. funny, how they are so different. makes me hope, i can get some clones, off my new hollands hope, and frissian dew, for my outedoor plants....as i like to put in ground by may 10. and, i have new seed plants, in flower, of nirvanas papaya, blackjack, and soon to be blackberry, as well as full moon.

Imo you probably don't wanna hear this but I think longer than a month still. Before you can harvest maybe later I might be wrong. Cause in my head really think like 5-7 weeks longer gl hope you post when you harvest.:Namaste:

i went in, and flushed them today, the two crystals, and two more of thier clones, allready in flower, to clean them out. they look like a week more, which is tops of what nirvanna claims. cut the gsc today. the stench!

Well, I cut her today. today was 70 days in bloom. Really not much cleaning to do on her. And, she smells like a SATIVA. lol. you know that smell. has a shorter sister, as well. both were burned when young. their clones, are going to be so much better. but, ill get a taste.

hi care. i had only two females. both, turned out to be heavy on the sativa side. i was hoping for one more indica. so, after a total of four plants getting harvested, with two to go, i will hang this one up. i have a few new strains i have been trying. None i think i will keep. time to just keep to my god bud. and, perhaps pop one of the two fem seeds of dinafems o.g kush. i think it will go well alongside the god bud. of all the ones i have tried, the god bud, is the most potent, and, most yielding, of any i have done. the only down side, being a big trimmer, as well. however, lots of oil material.

today, i took the three chrystal plants, and gave them to a freind, for some outdoor. normally, one would not think, that it would be able to finish, here in the pac nw. but, it seems to be all cloudy trichs, after 8.5 weeks. so........another strain gone....very airy buds. very sativa like.

Back
Top Bottom