Early flowering and already some brown hairs - Auto Great White Sharks by Seedsman

Avivsuzi

Hi to you all lovley people.
My great white has started to flower only after 60 days and now in day 19 of flowering.my question is- is it normal for the white hairs to be turning brown so early? Some days were hot here in the middle east but maby its just due to the late start of flowering process and it's auto genes..i'd be glad to hear your thoughs about the issue and any other thought about the overall plant will be welcome !
IMG_20160508_172602.jpg
IMG_20160508_172609.jpg

Btw- used Lst and defolation on this one to expose more light to the underneeth and she seems like she can handle it..

Re: Early flowering and already some brown hairs - Auto Great White Sharks by Seedsma

Looks great!!

You'll have a few cycles of pistol growth. It's usually around 6 for me. During this cycle you will see new pistols grow out white, then brown. It will continue that through flower.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Early flowering and already some brown hairs - Auto Great White Sharks by Seedsma

Looks great!!

You'll have a few cycles of pistol growth. It's usually around 6 for me. During this cycle you will see new pistols grow out white, then brown. It will continue that through flower.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea i guess this is what happening..it was a bit weird for me because i had a plant going outdoor for 8 months last year and her pistils didnt turned brown at all till the last weeks of budding,and this time it happend much faster through first weeks of flowering..started to wonder mabt it has been polinated or somthing and i did search for nanners or other stuff but fortunaly found nothing but extra worries :thumb:
Heres the girl from last year.totally dominate stiva bag seed..was plessure
IMG_20150820_140409.jpg
IMG_20150902_092139.jpg
IMG_20150902_092306.jpg
IMG_20150826_185528.jpg

Upload- day 32 of flowering .
Some more brown hairs appears as some leaves turned yellow,maby not enoght nutrients.
Gave her todaysome nice doze of bio-bloombastic with mollasses, hope it'll do the work.
What are u guys thinking? Am i going to finish with some nice buds or just some popcorn nugs?
Thank in advance for a-n-y advice mates
IMG_20160518_173104.jpg
IMG_20160518_173023.jpg
IMG_20160518_173010.jpg

is there any indoor pics I can compare cause mine isn't just them growning ive done this for years and it the first time ive seen it

Back
Top Bottom