Thread: How Long Till My plant buds?

Post Thanks / Like

How Long Till My plant buds?

i planted me plants like 3 weeks ago and its summer time ,but my question is when exactly will my plants bud like how many months?

Post Thanks / Like
    um.. well.. prolly b done late oct.. cuz it needs that dark period..

Post Thanks / Like
    well during vegative growth they need 18 hours day and 6 hours night
    and for budding they need 12 hours day and 12 hurs night. So you figure it out. If I remeber correctly, cause its been awhile since I have grown my own . I think it takes about 2 to3 months to fully bud out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ty For The Help I Appreciate it alot, Peace

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah this is my 1st time growin so i didnt really kno about what month was good to plant

Post Thanks / Like
    most places you want to plant outdoors around april-may but hey let it grow, worst case you have some free shake

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    i planted my plants in july and they are bushing like crazy they should be done by october or early november

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    depends on what part of the world your in..........the farther north the shorter the growing season.........so it's kind of hard to give you a solid time frame.nice thing about growing pot is that regardless of being indoors or out you can controll when the plant flowers.if you want to start the plant cover it.if its that important to you to allter the natural course of things do it.if you can wait for mother nature to trigger the flowering even better.for out door strains at least one's that have been breed for outdoor growing the whole light dark equation gets a little strange for the newbie.....basicly outdoor plants never get an 18/6 light cycle in seed or veg state.a the consistancy of lighting changes for the plant as the seasons change.ah but flowering is the fun part some strains are super sensitive to the change in the light cycle and start to show preflowers the first day the light is shorter other take a bit longer.the key is when did you sow the seed/seeds relative to your local conditions?do you live where there is snow?do you live someplace that thats warmer and dryer?theres a few things to look at in place's where you have snow during the winter it may not always be good to sow seed in early may the ground temp and moisture level can cause your seed to not germ let alone a sproute surviving comming up in a mud like soil.lucky people that live in nice warm place's that are on the dryer side can plant in early may i've heard of some planting in mid april kind of an early crop attempt.then theres the difference between planting good geneticly sound seed stock and bag seed.....if you're tossing bag seed in the dirt then don't worry about any of the stuff above just be happy the stuff came up and that you got some females.otherwise i'd pay for good stock from the dutch they have good genetics are tested and reliable.i'm pretty stoned so i'm sure i forgot something......good luck.MEMENTO TE ESSE MORTALUM.

1shyof10

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know how to breed plants or how to tell germinations gender? Any help will be appreciated, thanks.
    Thou shall cherish the herbs and spices of the land

"I don't give a flip about your war, or your president"
    -Snake Plissken

"Cannabis has killed no one, yet cannabis prohibition has."

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    yo i live in toronto and my buddy planted in may in some creek and at the end of september his plants were 12 feet tall and he got pounds out of it