Plant smell

Tylerjs3799

Hey, so I just started my first grow, 2 purple kush and 3 Cali kush. I started them in some little red solo cups but I'm planning on planting outside once they outgrow the cups. My question is once they start to flower how far away will I be able to smell the bud?

It will depend on the temperature and how strong the winds are. If the temps stay below 75F the smell wont be that bad, you can be almost on top of it before you smell anything. Now if it is hot and muggy with little wind the smell can reach quit far 20 yards or more. If you are worried plant lavender, chrysanthemums or honeysuckle all around to help mask the scent.

Sounds like you have a good game plan. You might want to introduce them to full sunlight slowly so they don't burn up. Good luck on your crop!

Yea Thanks I just put them outside so hopefully they don't get burnt.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Smell??? Naw, my plants don't smell until my wife walks into the house. I think she makes my White Widows nervous and they pee themselves. Seriously, she can smell plants half a block away while I smell nothing in the same room as my tent. From another angle, I ate 6 jelly bombs and pronounced them to be placebos. Wife ate one and was knocked on her a$$ and took 36 hours to normalize. Anyhow I installed a big ass CamFan and CanFilter. No more complaints from the Super Sniffer.
Happy Growing
:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom