Best advice for finishing

georos

Hey all,
I'm another new grower. I'm 4 weeks in to budding of White Cookies and Dutch Treat CBD both from CKS. So far the grow is going well. I've been using 600w LED in a 4x4x7 ft tent. Had early nite issues that I solve using Jorge Cervantes Encyclopedia.
At this point, I'm looking for some good advice for the final stretch.
I was using nutes from BC BUDS and am now adding molasses to water.
I also harvested some pollen from a male that grew from a bag of "Blue Kush". I selectively fertilized a couple of buds on each of my plants.
The info from CKS says that they are 8-10 weeks in flower before harvest.
All my temps and humidity have been stable.
My goal is to have the best quality more than quantity as I am growing for personal medicine only.

Thanks for your advice. Very happy to find this community.

Geo

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile652141175.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2080747312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1690771781.jpg

Here are some pics

I just finished doing a water drench. Wondering whether I should keep up with nutes every other day ? I'm growing in cocoa coir primarily?

Peace

Looking good, have you used the molasses in the past? If so what were the results?

Hey pal, looking good here. If you are only 4 weeks in, you still have a good 3 weeks of feeding left to do, and a lot more bud size to gain imo. You are good to only have to flush for the last 10-14 days, and if you use something like Flawless Finish from AN you can go to 7-10 days of flush.

Looking good though, keep it up.

Can you use blackstrap molasses with hempy buckets? Or is it pointless? I'm talking coco and perlite about 60/40

Don't feed so much. Do some reading on relationship of nutrients ppm levels. Nutrients don't give you yield. Better to use less than more. With 600w you should be using half of the recommended bottle instructions.
Feed water water water feed water water water. It only takes three days to fix an under feeding, but a month to fix over feeding. A sick plant doesn't yield to potential

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom