Boosters in flush?

Enrico1010

420 Member
Hi all, experienced growers :)
I read a few days ago that some people use bud boosters during the last two weeks of flushing...
So is it a good idea? Or only flush with plain water
Im growing in soil with biobizz bloom and top max, which is the booster.

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you put anything in the water then you are no longer "flushing" ;), at least to me it would defeat the purpose of flushing. New at this so I never heard of it, I have read flushing isn't as critical in Soil as in Hydro but I still use just water last week or two, whether that is "correct to do" or not I"m not totally sure :rofl: but I'd rather not waste the money on chemicals used that the plant will never benefit from.

I always use a healthy blend of ~1/8th dose of nutrients when 'flushing' or 'finishing' it comes out to ~150-200ppm. The plant will naturally flush itself as long as it doesn't have some huge nutrient soil buffer shoving them into the plant via active transport (this is determined by what you were watering with before). Anyone who disagrees should go look up why trees lose their leafs in the fall. The colors will naturally change to a nice dark purple with this method on some strains.
What Causes Plants to Shed Their Leaves in the Fall
What Are Carotenoids?
Liebig's law of the minimum - Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom