Bananas - 7 week - Hermie?

Enrico1010

420 Member
Hi guys i have an unknown strain, from a bag.. she is in 7th week of fowering, i have started flushing her from a few days.. all the trichs are milky
I Dont know if chop her or not, cuz i have other 4 plants, and im worried about pollinating the other ones :( i have seen bananas first time 5 days ago
Thank you all so much guys!! :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I chopped all the bananas :/ but they are..
How much time it take to open these pollen sacks?

A stamen produces pollen and doesn't even need to open up before it starts making seeds! Remove plants immediately if they start growing bananas on the buds!
DO you have any other plants in the tent?

And how was the smoke man? And have u flushed it regularly, or chopped earlier. Trichomes were milky?

This happened to me durning my last grow. It's a difficult choice to make. Ideally it's up to you. I ended up chopping down early.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
And how was the smoke man? And have u flushed it regularly, or chopped earlier. Trichomes were still milky?

I really wasn't feeding her nutes. Every other watering and at 1/4 strength. She could of gone another 3 weeks max but I panicked and chopped her down. The trichomes were partly cloudy.
I pulled 36.5 grams. I'm still smoking it. Not to harsh, definitely a more energized high.
Knowing what I do now, I would of pushed her further. Until I saw more nanners popping out at least.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom