Sick Trainwreck

Photoslave

This plant has been going down fast. Suspected led light burn but not sure. Any thoughts?
420-magazine-mobile1444501622.jpg
420-magazine-mobile537135678.jpg

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Could be light burn .. What are you growing in? What nutes ? What ph ? That pot looks small .. You should be able to bring it back .

Homemade soil; spag peat moss, perlite, epsoma organic fert forget ratio but like 4 7 4 or close. For tomatoe and vg. Pinch of minor elements, little dolamatic lime.
Ph at run off around 6.6
Temp 80ish.
6 inch exhaust fan carb filt.
Had prosource illuminator 100 watt led. Started 3 weeks ago. Along with 2 small flos. Started at 20 then over course of like 10 days lowered to 6. Plant took downward turn as soon as led was introduced.
Im back to only cfl now. Have a second small trainwreck in same cab and soil but out of reach of led.
420-magazine-mobile2079923515.jpg
420-magazine-mobile587421983.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1841270920.jpg

Not sick. You're out of Potassium and Phosphorus. Your plant is cannibalizing itself to get these two crucial elements that are stored in the leaves. You can a) give it PK (this could be a booster/finisher like KoolBloom Dry)
Or b) use a soil test kit to find out how much NPK (as well as the soil pH) is left in the soil and then give it what it lacks. Your NPK test results should read 1-5-5 for bud start or 1-3-3 for late buds. (Week 6-7)
Weeks 8-9 should be straight water flushes giving you a NPK around 1-1-1. Or 1-2-2

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

For a while it was only the tops. Now the whole thing is the shambles.

For a while it was only the tops. Now the whole thing is the shambles.

Test the soil. Find the problem. No need to guess when there's science for $14.00
66666859f8c9cde484aa2460c5169917.jpg

I run this test 2nd week of 12/12 so I know where my levels are.
My results....
0d6a4c1aa1af0745eafee01e462d4e73.jpg

Trainwreck update. Switched back to cfls. And gave a heavy watering with fresh rain water. No tea nothing. Better already. Trichomes exploded overnight. Color better also. Except on fan leaves. Tonights pix. Oh yeah it smells better tonight. More fruity and fresh. It smelled bad for a bit.
420-magazine-mobile1869440379.jpg

Tonight the fanleaves look worse but the buds look better still. Out of deperation gave a tiny dose of superthrive, worm castings 0 10 0 bat guano, pinch of epsom salts, little black syrup molasses, and ground up eggshell. Really light mix with light watering.
As big a bummer as this is. It already smokes better than the crap i was buying out there.. Clean white ash, good stone. So even if i cut right now. Im ahead of the game. I am pretty sure after i cut the burnt tops off it started back building down the stem. Also pollinated one branch with cks haze extreme. So seeds soon. And im hoping this will stimulate plant.

It's not a bummer dude. Your weed is cannibalizing itself as it ripens. The clean white ash is an indicator (as well as the nutrient depleted leaves) that you're out of Phosphorus/Potassium. Weed with too much PK burns with a black, constantly goes out, ash.
Don't give your plant superthrive this close to harvest. It contains The hormone 1-Naphthyl acetic acid (NAA) which does not occur naturally. Under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), products containing NAA require registration with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as pesticides. The sale of Superthrive is prohibited in Wisconsin and South Dakota as an unregistered pesticide.
In short...it's not good to smoke.
Also don't give bat guano to a plant in bloom. Nitrogen during bloom disrupts bud production.
The worm castings was beneficial. It's high is Phosphorus which your buds need. The molasses will feed the bacteria in the rhizosphere sugars that they can convert into carbohydrates which they need.
Looking good (even though you don't think so lol)

This will help.

Worm Casting Tea

Ingredients
1/2 cup worm castings
4 Litres Hot water (1 gallon)
1 teaspoon molasses.

Mix the 3 ingredients together and let stand 2 days.
Shake and filter into another container.
Add 1 litre Worm Castings Tea during flower with each watering. Use until 2 weeks before harvest. Flush with clean water two weeks before harvest.

Your buds will thank you.

Back
Top Bottom