Too late to correct Nitrogen deficiency?

zamabeezi

So, i have a couple of ladies showing obvious signs of significant N deficiency, it's developed over the last 1-2 week. I've read in a couple of places that N deficiency is bad in veg, but is ok towards the end of flower (apparently lower levels of N at time of harvest is desirable for a better smoke).

The thing is, i'm only just 6 weeks into flower, i have at least another 3-3.5 weeks of flower yet. I'll have some nitrogen additive tomorrow. My question is, do i leave them as they are for the last few week, or, should i try to correct the N deficiency? Will the N deficiency, at this stage in the grow, effect my yield? On the other hand, if I try to correct it, will it leave a bad taste in my buds?

Cheers in advance guys

I'd be inclined to not add N at this point. I think your buds will thank you. Most bloom nutes do have a little and most calmag does as well. Is this true for you with your nutes? Pics would help.

So, i have a couple of ladies showing obvious signs of significant N deficiency, it's developed over the last 1-2 week. I've read in a couple of places that N deficiency is bad in veg, but is ok towards the end of flower (apparently lower levels of N at time of harvest is desirable for a better smoke).

The thing is, i'm only just 6 weeks into flower, i have at least another 3-3.5 weeks of flower yet. I'll have some nitrogen additive tomorrow. My question is, do i leave them as they are for the last few week, or, should i try to correct the N deficiency? Will the N deficiency, at this stage in the grow, effect my yield? On the other hand, if I try to correct it, will it leave a bad taste in my buds?

Cheers in advance guys
damn im goin through the same exact issue right now..right at 6 weeks and yellowing of 1 of my girls

Cheers for the input dudes. Think i'll ride it out. This is my first grow, will b growing same strain again so got some N additive for next time, i'll keep an eye out and add a small amount to my first nute batch after flip if there's any sign of it coming on!

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom