Odd small buds 4 weeks into flowering

Wolfenstein

Hey guys I'm just wondering if anyone can drop me some info please. I'm four weeks into budding an two of my plants are covered in buds but really small weedy buds, some of leaves looks a bit strange, should I flush these do I have a nute lock out going on. I'm running a Wilma dropper system with coco/pebbles never had this problem before either. 600 hps with a 12inch ram fan and an 8 inch
420-magazine-mobile523218734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1925382487.jpg
420-magazine-mobile777316914.jpg
extraction system my ph tends to stay around 6.2 I'm stumped hah

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Have you tried using Silica? this helps to flush out the nutrients that get clogged up at the bottom of the soil where all of your roots are, great way to prevent nutrient lock. I wouldn't flush, just take it easy on the nutrients.. Less is More. Plants can be strange sometimes so just give it a couple weeks, the buds should start to beef up a bit, especially in the last couple of weeks.

Have you tried using Silica? this helps to flush out the nutrients that get clogged up at the bottom of the soil where all of your roots are, great way to prevent nutrient lock. I wouldn't flush, just take it easy on the nutrients.. Less is More. Plants can be strange sometimes so just give it a couple weeks, the buds should start to beef up a bit, especially in the last couple of weeks.

Yeah I'm hoping they just sort themselves out I've laid off the nutes for now, I've never heard of silica bud

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom