Bubba's Gift - Flower Day 37

chazmania

Hi Everyone:

I wanted to post some pix of my latest grow - Bubba's Gift - Humboldt Seeds. I'm growing in organic soil, four gallons smart pots, under a 600W MH/HPS supplemented by four 24 watt LED and six 23 W CFL. I converted a storage room in my condo into grow room 6 x 4 x 8 dedicated heat/ac and access to fresh air for Co2. I've been running House and Garden nutrients at @ 25%. I let the temperature drop under 60F at night and my girls started expressing purple and orange hues about 10 days ago. Thoughts comments appreciated.

Thanks!

Chazmania

Bubba_s_Gift_Flow_Day_37_1_.jpg

Bubba_s_Gift_Flow_Day_37_3_.jpg

Bubba_s_Gift_Flow_Day_37_4_.jpg

Bubba_s_Gift_Bud_2_.jpg

Hi Everyone:

I harvested my Bubba's Gift at Day 43. They finished fast after being SLOW during veg. I'm impressed with bud density even the popcorns under the canopy are like rocks. As for the smell it I'd say red grapes soaked in lighter fluid. The yield is average but that's fine this is all personal consumption. I'm looking forward to sampling and will be sure to provide a smoke report.

Chazmania

Bubba_s_Gift_Harvest_Day_43_2_.jpg

thanks!

i ran H&G at 25% throughout watered every 3rd day on average by mid-flower it was closer to two days these gals really sucked it up

as for the smoke it was sick - smooth fruity and perfect balance of head/body without incapacitating the user lol

i loved growing this strain

absolutely beautiful buds there, Chaz! Looks like a real treat!

Back
Top Bottom