Anyone help identify what this is? Please?

mikko420

Not sure if this was heat burn or the beginning of a banana, it was dead center underneath light and maybe and inch or two to close to the light.
420-magazine-mobile1974662236.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1533115509.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you so much guys, it's weird cause it's only the one bud and there were others just as close. Appreciate the help

Possibly light bleaching of the bud, because it was too close to the Led?
That's what I'm thinking but it's just the one bud all my others were fine. Someone said it could be hash tips which is new to me til today. I'm doing a little reading on it as I type this.

That's what I'm thinking but it's just the one bud all my others were fine. Someone said it could be hash tips which is new to me til today. I'm doing a little reading on it as I type this.

Awesome, its always exciting learning something new and interesting. I would love a update on how they look in the future, could turn into something special... Or i it could be light bleaching but i think the pistols on top would be affected too if that was the case... but,,,,,, i have never used a LED so who knows...lol... I like to read though.

Your plant looks really healty too...:goodjob:

Awesome, its always exciting learning something new and interesting. I would love a update on how they look in the future, could turn into something special... Or i it could be light bleaching but i think the pistols on top would be affected too if that was the case... but,,,,,, i have never used a LED so who knows...lol... I like to read though.

Your plant looks really healty too...:goodjob:
By the way they are blackjack, have you ever had any experience with them?

Back
Top Bottom