Lemon Kush bud structure

JockBudman

Ahoy forumers, quick question for you all- has anyone ever seen a plant structure like this?
420-magazine-mobile1815540822.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1999256494.jpg

She's a female seeds lemon kush. So far she's suffered a bit of light burn and threw some nanners so is a bit seedy. She's not pollinated anyone else in the tent and hasn't thrown anymore so I figure live and let live. Plus, her bud structure is just fucking awesome
420-magazine-mobile1018810146.jpg

The only thing I've seen close to this is old school haze and Thai sativa and never in the flesh. This plant is supposedly predominantly indica but it looks very very sativa to me and there's loads of reports saying they herm which would suggest that theres a bit of sativa genetics in there.

I'm keeping the plant regardless because I'm kind of in love with what she's doing - everything is going wrong but it feels so right .

Anyway, if anyone has thoughts on this chime in. I'd say its heat or light stress but for the other plants in there that are budding up fine

Peace

Ahoy forumers, quick question for you all- has anyone ever seen a plant structure like this?
420-magazine-mobile1815540822.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1999256494.jpg

She's a female seeds lemon kush. So far she's suffered a bit of light burn and threw some nanners so is a bit seedy. She's not pollinated anyone else in the tent and hasn't thrown anymore so I figure live and let live. Plus, her bud structure is just fucking awesome
420-magazine-mobile1018810146.jpg

The only thing I've seen close to this is old school haze and Thai sativa and never in the flesh. This plant is supposedly predominantly indica but it looks very very sativa to me and there's loads of reports saying they herm which would suggest that theres a bit of sativa genetics in there.

I'm keeping the plant regardless because I'm kind of in love with what she's doing - everything is going wrong but it feels so right .

Anyway, if anyone has thoughts on this chime in. I'd say its heat or light stress but for the other plants in there that are budding up fine

Peace
Looks like a Hermy to me mate

Haha well, yeah, its is. But its not as though hermaphrodite plants all have the same structure or a tendency to
grow a big skinny top with massive sugar leaves. That's what's fascinating me about it

The plot thickens (and the grower is a bit thick)

Turns out that I had timer problems - a few pegs had got pushed down in the wrong place so what I was reveling in as evidence of some glorious and exotic new bud structure was in fact... RE-VEG!

Ah well, I've sorted it now but I have no idea how long that's been going on, it would explain why the plants I've just cropped have a lower than expected yield and the aurora indica in the same space hasn't got past preflowering.
We live and learn.

On the upside I can confirm for anyone interested, that my Aurora indica hasn't hermed and keeps preflowering well so she's a good choice for the clumsy grower .

Peace people

Ganja gu brah

Back
Top Bottom