I'm happy

JigSaw

I have to say for my first closet grow with little to no funds, their turning out nicer than I would have expected. Im 2 and a half weeks into flowering and I have bud sites EVERYWHERE. They may not yield super high (comes with the territory of being a new grower) but they sure do look pretty so far. White as hell and can already see trichome through magnifying glass.

I've done a different technique at some point to each one of them and I think it's clear which one (the girl in the back with 4 big upper colas and 4 big lower colas) but it has been fun to see the different reactions from each plant.

After almost losing 2 of the plants (scared the hell outta me and was getting angry) I was able to save them and bring them all the way back around to healthy and happy. I'm interested in seeing the quality and the final products. I will keep posting weekly until day of harvest and we'll see how this turns out!

P.s. I know the lighting looks dim, but it's really not, it's my phone camera doing that. It's bright as hell in there

420-magazine-mobile447525390.jpg

420-magazine-mobile751070485.jpg
420-magazine-mobile291733918.jpg
420-magazine-mobile487160104.jpg

After almost losing 2 of the plants (scared the hell outta me and was getting angry)

I remember when I used to do the same and when I brought them back to health I would stand back and laugh my ass off for getting upset in the first place. Glad your happy jigsaw and they're looking good.
Happy growing.

I remember when I used to do the same and when I brought them back to health I would stand back and laugh my ass off for getting upset in the first place. Glad your happy jigsaw and they're looking good.
Happy growing.

It's funny you say that, I was all giddy with myself yesterday patting myself on the back for being able to react properly to badly drooped plants thanks to hours of research a day on all sorts of topics. Not to mention it's nice to have growers on here help and lend aide to newer growers and people such as yourself being positive and reminiscing on the days of being a young grower. Brings me joy.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate you taking the time to be able to enjoy these stages with me.

Man you said a mouthful of good karma. Your right, even though we can spend a lot of time researching (which is a good thing) It's really cool to have such great people that are more than willing to help you out. And this 60 year old fart really appreciates your kind words. :allgood:

Man you said a mouthful off good karma. Your right, even though we can spend a lot of time researching (which is a good thing) It's really cool to have such great people that are more than willing to help you out. And this 60 year old fart really appreciates your kind words. :allgood:

Yeah you get the ability to be human with others. There's only so much reading I can do a day before I'm on information overload. The people such as yourself on here help thin out the stresses. I'm glad I could be a positive and happy fellow grower with others. Your words of kindness have made my day buddy.

Thanks again!!

Back
Top Bottom