Day 2 in flower - What can I expect?

420growguy

Hi everyone, I have 18 flowering cannabis plant's.

Six of them are in twenty five gallon pot's,
and twelve of them are in thirty gallon pot's.

I have been growing these plants for five months from clone and have have topped them alot.

I am fairly new to growing and don't quite have the grasp around the flowering part of their life cycle.

Up to this point I have been feeding with the pro level of nectar of the gods all the way thru vegetative growth.

I have recently purchased the pro level of nectar of the gods for the flowering stage as I am in day two of flower.

I am curious as to what these plant's need for the flowering cycle to make these plant's very potent and dank.

They are from 14in to 32in tall and i am wondering what i can expect as far as yield.

I am using T5 six bank led's for flower.

ANY advice helps tremendously!

Thanks everyone.

-Dylan

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

IMG_103334.JPG
IMG_103238.JPG
IMG_103138.JPG

don't expect much change that quickly, biggest rule in growing "BE PATIENT".

it takes nearly a full week for the plant to kick into flower after the light change.

you will start to see change going into the second week, the stretch will begin and they will start growing taller quickly. about beginning week 4 you will start to see bud sites forming.

I can tell you in two or three weeks the tallest planets will reach a good foot or more above your light.

bump....

those girls are going to be taller than your lights. shouldn't have veg'd them that long unless your planning on raising your lights. plants that tall in those size of buckets only lead to pain in the a** problems (you will be tying them to support sticks, escpecialy once they bud and start packing on weight).

when they are in larger soil canisters, the stalks will grow larger and support the plant but not in those buckets. just something to consider next time around. too many novice growers tend to think taller is better but that's NOT the case at all. ideally you want to produce the largest flat canopy you can so all cola's receive equal light and grow to their full potential. as you grow you will learn.....:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom