Closet
soil grow
MG for Orchid during veg, Now using MG Bloom burst
PH 6.8
Humidity 50%
86 Degrees
two exhaust fans to attic.
Lollipopped 2 days ago.

Does this look like a good grow, It si my first time and I'm not sure other than comparing to other grows, if I'm on track.
20170524_060142.jpg
20170524_060140.jpg
20170524_060116.jpg
20170524_060039.jpg
20170524_060050.jpg
20170524_060112.jpg
20170524_060033.jpg

Can you tell by age and pics how much longer and how good buds will be? Newbie question I know. But getting nervous.

they need weeks ! 3-4? never done WW depends on plant. check when the hairs begin to brown 85% should be brown and curled in, then you can split the bottom and give it 3 days night and they r done.

i dont think ur WW produced an awefull lot tho (update me pls if im wrong) they are known to be high producing plants.
check my pineapple in my growjournal hes 2-3weeks to go

How tall are your plants? And when did the first pistols show up? I'm doing the same ones outdoors and mine are showing pistols now and plant is only 14" tall. .

Usually the flowering time is around 7-10 weeks, depending a lot of the strain. Your WW looks good for 4 weeks, the nugs will get fatter and bigger by time. Jut like already mentioned, when the hairs are mosty brown and your trichomes start ambering your plants should have the highest point of thc.

You can find lots of WW grow journals even here, just look for those and compare :) But honestly, for your first grow it looks really nice, healthy looking plants. Just keep at it and keep your head cool, with these babies there should never be a hurry. Lots of love and time.

Usually the flowering time is around 7-10 weeks, depending a lot of the strain. Your WW looks good for 4 weeks, the nugs will get fatter and bigger by time. Jut like already mentioned, when the hairs are mosty brown and your trichomes start ambering your plants should have the highest point of thc.

You can find lots of WW grow journals even here, just look for those and compare :) But honestly, for your first grow it looks really nice, healthy looking plants. Just keep at it and keep your head cool, with these babies there should never be a hurry. Lots of love and time.
Thanks for the reply. It's getting so big!

420-magazine-mobile1007056023.jpg

420-magazine-mobile23376309.jpg

Be patient! Those buds look small still. You've at least 4-5 weeks to go (based on the 5/24 photos). I've grown WW several times and the easiest way to fuck up a good grow is to be impatient and chop too soon. The buds should continue to grow and get much bigger. The plants look healthy. Good luck.

Be patient! Those buds look small still. You've at least 4-5 weeks to go (based on the 5/24 photos). I've grown WW several times and the easiest way to fuck up a good grow is to be impatient and chop too soon. The buds should continue to grow and get much bigger. The plants look healthy. Good luck.
For sure! Look at the progress!! Still probably have 3 more weeks?? But looks awesome!

420-magazine-mobile1675622339.jpg

420-magazine-mobile547092202.jpg

420-magazine-mobile420114764.jpg

Looks great. Next time try some LSTing, it should increase your crop yield by a lot with minimal effort.

Also I'm very jealous of your outdoors grow, stuck in an apartment complex myself so I have to grow inside :(

Back
Top Bottom