Getting Ready To Bud

flytier

This is my WW which I put on 12/12 earlier the week. Today I gave it what will probably be the last LST. I just wanted to get a couple of the smallest branches open to the light and tuck away a couple leaves one last time. Although they can't be seen on this picture, when I picked a sucker off it I saw a couple pistils on the tip of it, so things are going well so far.

There are a couple branches on it that are about 2" long. Will they develop decent buds or can they be considered suckers as well? If flower parts are developing, is there any point in cutting them off for clones? Or should I just leave them and hope for the best?

DSCI0853a.jpg

should produce bud, just keep them hanging if their widely spread. id still use lst if i were you tho.. but be gentle ! this is the key for me.
i lst my plants every 2 days during the first 5 weeks!

Wow Looking back at that pic from a month ago I can really see the difference in it. The LST is pretty much over with now, but now I have a couple more plants - also White Widows - at about that stage and they're still getting it. And like you say, about every other day.

Back
Top Bottom