First grow

pmoney2017

Hey ya'll I have just started my first grow and am wondering how often I should water?? I've done this once before but I had a pretty experienced grower helping me. I wanna do it by myself this time and really do it right. ALL the pointers will be helpful! Thanks so much ya'll. Peace
420-magazine-mobile1266891033.jpg

Hey ya'll I have just started my first grow and am wondering how often I should water?? I've done this once before but I had a pretty experienced grower helping me. I wanna do it by myself this time and really do it right. ALL the pointers will be helpful! Thanks so much ya'll. Peace
420-magazine-mobile1266891033.jpg

You really want to pick the cup OR pot up to feel the weight when the container is full and when it's empty to get an idea of how much moisture is still in the container. I purchased a "Three in one" PH tester that not only tells you the moisture and PH levels but the light level also. I paid approximately 10$ for it. .

You really want to pick the cup OR pot up to feel the weight when the container is full and when it's empty to get an idea of how much moisture is still in the container. I purchased a "Three in one" PH tester that not only tells you the moisture and PH levels but the light level also. I paid approximately 10$ for it. .

Where do you get a ph tester?

Where do you get a ph tester?

420-magazine-mobile1492278930.jpg

Amazon for 10$-12$ it works perfectly.. ..I have noticed that if I water correctly I only have to water every two to three days. I water my plants till water comes out of the bottom then 5-10 minutes later I water them more so the roots on the bottom get water. Good luck and keep us posted! Pics!!!

420-magazine-mobile1492278930.jpg

Amazon for 10$-12$ it works perfectly.. ..I have noticed that if I water correctly I only have to water every two to three days. I water my plants till water comes out of the bottom then 5-10 minutes later I water them more so the roots on the bottom get water. Good luck and keep us posted! Pics!!!

420-magazine-mobile1389709514.jpg

Right on. So you're saying they won't get as big as they could growing them this way?

In my personal opinion, no BUT... if it's just for you then you should be fine I would think. Depends on what you are looking at as an end result. Are they outdoor or indoor? I would personally put them in separate pots. But they will grow either way! .

Back
Top Bottom