Flowering stage

jahjahweed

Hello
My plant's been switched on to 12/12 regime & still isn't flowering…hardly any signs of flowering can be detected. Because of this abnormal development the plant keeps stretching up, now grown almost by one meter & still growing.
Pot is 15 liters, coco with perlite, Led of 600 WAT, basic canna coco nutrients with addition of cannaboost 4 milliliters & also started giving PK 13 /14 0.5 milliliters. Was even adding advanced nutrients such as bud igniter & big bud that are supposed to give the flowering some strength, yet nothing helps at all!
The leaves down below the stem are getting yellow dry & are falling. Generally speaking leaves & branches are very weak & are easily come off. It looks like they are in need of potassium. I know Advanced nutrients advise to give a lot of potassium at the flowering stage. Canna have a special Canna K 20% but I am afraid that it might be a bit too much to give to the plants. I wonder maybe I should give half a dose of Canna K, say 10%? Any ideas please what can be done to finally make the plant flower? Thanx a lot!:thanks:

P.S. the option my photos isn't working so i had uploaded the photos directly into my gallery. 4 of them...

Thank u!
Well, the point is they did start flowering but somehow it's not developing at the proper rate it should have been. & so - how to accelerate it is the question, thought maybe potassium's lacking...the plant is 3 months old, one month is already at 12/12 cycle.

I don't think it's a nutrient issue. Do you have pics?

Oh wait. You said they're in your gallery. I'll try to find them when I have time after work.

EDIT. I took a quick look. They look healthy. They'll be tall ones. Double check your flowering room for light leaks and make sure your timer is doing what it's supposed to be doing - not always easy to tell from the outside.

Back
Top Bottom